NC A &T barely beat WSSU

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Is NC A&T getting what they asked for by moving to this PWI conference or was it fantasy land to ike TNST?

Just building. Not going fast enough for some but it is a true rebuild. WSSU showed some things we are weak in, For some reason , (IMO) after playing Wake Forest i think we came into the game cocky. We made a lot of mistakes.

But in the words of Rod Broadway

All wins are good wins

I usually don’t root against HBCUs…but I hope NCAT & Hampton struggle mightily

Got to get that hate out your heart lol. Majority of HBCU football fans are against us. It's ok.

All i ask is that when we get to back to the level we were at , don't root for us then either. If you wasn't with us when we was shooting in the gym while we grew, don't support us when we are winning

Got to get that hate out your heart lol. Majority of HBCU football fans are against us. It's ok.

All i ask is that when we get to back to the level we were at , don't root for us then either. If you wasn't with us when we was shooting in the gym while we grew, don't support us when we are winning
You are going to get there anytime soon… you are going backwards quickly.

Is football the only sport A & T is having problems in the CAA? I know some people are down on A&T, but it will be interesting to see a comparison of other HBCUs playing common opponents with A &T.

I known ECSU got a home town transfer that played at A&T last season.

Just building. Not going fast enough for some but it is a true rebuild. WSSU showed some things we are weak in, For some reason , (IMO) after playing Wake Forest i think we came into the game cocky. We made a lot of mistakes.

But in the words of Rod Broadway

All wins are good wins

Is NC A&T getting what they asked for by moving to this PWI conference or was it fantasy land to ike TNST?

We're not struggling because we moved to a PWI conference. We're struggling because of questionable personnel practices.
Horrible decision to part ways with Sam Washington and offensive coordinator, Chris Barnette. Washington no longer the man after finishing 7-4 and second place Big South Conference finish? Didn't make sense to me.

Basketball should bring better days where we could challenge for men's and women's titles

We're not struggling because we moved to a PWI conference. We're struggling because of questionable personnel practices.
Horrible decision to part ways with Sam Washington and offensive coordinator, Chris Barnette. Washington no longer the man after finishing 7-4 and second place Big South Conference finish? Didn't make sense to me.

Basketball should bring better days where we could challenge for men's and women's titles
How long you gotta wait? You've ruined a 4-year graduating class already in terms of winning tradition

It's disingenuous to say why you don't know why he was let go. He literally lost control of the players. His last team registered a 902 APR score. And 30 players were ineligible when Coach Brown took over.

A&T has been down the APR hole before. Going back won't be tolerated.

you mean the school that won the men's trophy with 2 less sports than all you all, has the best basketball tradition in the SWAC and in a city yall alums flock to yearly? lol

This topic was about football, which you clearly can’t talk about cause you’re all off topic talking about shit that is pointless. But since you brought it up, someone has to help y’all make money since yall have more band members than fans. I’d be shame if other folks fans showed up to my school more than my own 😂

you act like you've been taking us to the woodshed - all the games been close and that says more about you all since last I checked you don't have an on-campus stadium either lol -

TSU SMU'ed its program for 6 years - basketball has always been the bell cow since the school was founded so football has always taken a backseat - its rough being the Duke of the SWAC lol but we do thank the city of jackson for providing TSU with quality athletes over the decades who says coming to Houston changed their lives forever - so much they never left

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Back