NBC show on drowned female.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Did yall see the show on where this chick Carley basically drowned, dead and came back to life???? :eek2: What an amazing story. So what happened to her soul during this time? :confused: Was she floating around above her body and then went back into it? :idea: How in the heck did she make it through this situation? Prayer? Was she in good physical shape?? :confused: They lost her pulse, the girl was clinically dead for 20-30 minutes,,, she had flatlined,,, but she came back out of it. This was just an incredible story. You have to have watched it to know what i'm explaining. :eek2:

I saw it. I would not have believed it hads I not seen the show myself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did they interview her? Did they ask her about remembering anything while she was clinically dead? Sounds incredible. I thought that the brain could last only 4 to 5 minutes without oxygen.Was this a cold water drowning? Now I have heard that on some cold water drownings a person could be revived after 7 minutes.

Cold Water

Did they interview her? Did they ask her about remembering anything while she was clinically dead? Sounds incredible. I thought that the brain could last only 4 to 5 minutes without oxygen.Was this a cold water drowning? Now I have heard that on some cold water drownings a person could be revived after 7 minutes.

in fact it was a relatively cold water drowning. She was canoeing on a river in Washington State and I think it was in the spring? could be wrong on the exact time,, but i'm guessing the water in that river which was in the foothills of mountains was pretty cold.

The documentary chronicled the issue about her brain getting oxygen,, warming up,, all dat. It was simply amazing. like dude say, miracle.

I just wonder what was going on in her mind during all this. What separated her from from remaining dead? all her vital signs had ceased to exist. she had flatlined for a substantial period of time.

just an amazing story.

Back