My Unhealthy Addiction to Hood Women

The Founder

We talked about it before and these hood chicks are getting an education and good jobs now. Fine as hell and ain’t worked out a day in they life. So I’m in Wal Mart buying some stuff:

Her: ohhhhh wasss up
Me: hey sweetheart
Her: I see you married but you kinda handsome
Me: oh thank you
Her: so who you for
Me: huh
Her: baby can you have friends I gotta job
Me: where do you work
Her: I’m head of HR at…….
Me: wow
Her: look baby fugg all that. I ain’t trying to take you from your I just wanna borrow you from time to time.
Me: Wow
Her: yes I know you (she gives my full name)
Me: who are you
Her: back in 1993 we hung out for a while in your black Honda Accord
Me: oh shit
Her: I can make you remember what’s your number…nah that’s ok I will hit you on Facebook.

Man I’m still trying to figure out who she is.

We talked about it before and these hood chicks are getting an education and good jobs now. Fine as hell and ain’t worked out a day in they life. So I’m in Wal Mart buying some stuff:

Her: ohhhhh wasss up
Me: hey sweetheart
Her: I see you married but you kinda handsome
Me: oh thank you
Her: so who you for
Me: huh
Her: baby can you have friends I gotta job
Me: where do you work
Her: I’m head of HR at…….
Me: wow
Her: look baby fugg all that. I ain’t trying to take you from your I just wanna borrow you from time to time.
Me: Wow
Her: yes I know you (she gives my full name)
Me: who are you
Her: back in 1993 we hung out for a while in your black Honda Accord
Me: oh shit
Her: I can make you remember what’s your number…nah that’s ok I will hit you on Facebook.

Man I’m still trying to figure out who she is.
Man,

Just clap the cheeks.

Don't do it @The Founder. I have big addiction to hood women man. I had to stop man cause I had a few situations whether a brother was risking his life for them women.

They so addictive cause they will f*ck you right and they appreciate the small gestures.

They will have you sending random cashapps from burner accounts man.

They will burn your isht down though mane.

favorite movie film GIF

Man, I got it bad too. Don't know if small towns got hood rats, but when I was around 24, fresh out of college, in my home town, the sip, I was screwing this woman, and as I am screwing her, she talking about her kids, and than says, you know my oldest son. I said who. She called his name...I am like damn to myself, shit we were all hanging out together at a club. He was about 5 years younger than me so I had never really hung out with him or knew or cared who his Mother was.

Hood chicks down for whatever whenever!!!!! Let’s ride and get drunk and get some chicken!!! Their response “cool.” Let’s ride out and laugh at MOFOs….cool….Lets ride to the store and drink a 40 ounce…cool…..let’s rob the weed man….cool….lets pay a crack head to dance….cool…..

I'm not trying to be a woman basher, but I've been wondering about this. I rarely see men get caught up losing it all like women do over hood coochie. What I mean by that is although men know hood chicks go hard in the sack and ride and down for anything most men on a certain level will not risk it all and pull back. Women on the other hand will lose it all for a good dude. We get caught up to a certain level then we be like nawl this ain't good. now dudes with nothing to lose will throw it all away for that hood coochie.

I'm not trying to be a woman basher, but I've been wondering about this. I rarely see men get caught up losing it all like women do over hood coochie. What I mean by that is although men know hood chicks go hard in the sack and ride and down for anything most men on a certain level will not risk it all and pull back. Women on the other hand will lose it all for a good dude. We get caught up to a certain level then we be like nawl this ain't good. now dudes with nothing to lose will throw it all away for that hood coochie.

Right!!!! I know my limitations. LOL

Y'all wild. Reminding me of when I dated a hood chick back in the day and she drove one of those big GM cars, think it was a LaSabre I could tell when she pulled up because my windows would vibrate LOL

Y'all wild. Reminding me of when I dated a hood chick back in the day and she drove one of those big GM cars, think it was a LaSabre I could tell when she pulled up because my windows would vibrate LOL
Yes sir. My dad had a Buick Electra 225. You could stretch a girl out in that big ass back seat. And I am only 5:7, so if necessary, did not have to even open the door or let down windows.

Back