My Pledge

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
First off, let me say thank you for getting the nod, in hosting TSPN Reunion 2002. I will do my best to make this Reunion work for everyone.

I make this pledge that I will keep you guys abreast of everything that's done, so if there's any questions, or suggestions, feel free to give, and ask. Afterall this is your reunion, I'm just the person who will host it.

I'm not here to outdo anyone, show anyone up, or to boast, I'm going to put on the best reunion possible, and hopefully you will enjoy yourself, and we can recapture the love, that was once TSPN.

If you don't feel comfortable addressing certain issues on the board, feel free to e-mail me, and I will answer your question/concern.

I hope you wouldn't resort to talking on IM to other members, when my e-mail is always open, or someone who's on the committee e-mail wil be open. For it will be us, who can give you correct, and proper information.

It's my goal to have a workable, affordable plan in place by late December/early January, with an announcement of date, price, lodging, by mid-February.

So once again, Thank You, and I won't let you guys down.

NICE

Nevermind....I see that it's gonna be in the N.O.

Aye NICE...does the offer still stand about the B.C.???? ;)

Tone, that's a standing offer. I'll call you later this morning, hopefully before you go to sleep, I wanted to tell you over the weekend, but I forgot.

NICE

Cool...

I'll be here for a little while.

Looks like I'll be going off 3rd for a minute...;)

Nice

Allz I wanna know is will there be a luau. Did you see that snoop access granted on BET last nite? LUAU!!!

NOLA!!

Yeah I can live with NOLA. Even though I was all set for 20Miami02....T&B. I will be okay.

So as apledge to the NOLA crew. The flock will make up its own mind, as they always do, and we hearby set forth a MANwagon! We will ride this train all the way into NOLA next summer. Just as long as you don't piss us off! LOL!!

MANwagon - 20NOLA02

Suge,

I am glad you can live with it, cause I am still shocked! I thought Miami was locked for sho. Have I been away for that long? When did the tides turn?

Don't worry, D, you know I'll tell you to KISS OFF to your face!

The tide turned when no one in Miami offered to plan a darned thing!

One request...........

Live entertainment!!!!

booby.gif

JST, I think a LUAU can be workable, give me a few months, and I'll get back to you, if I can't work it out, we'll see about getting you a few lap dances.

Suge, get the MANwagon rolling.

Nita, I know you will, but do me a favor, and make sure, my lips aren't chapped when you tell me, because I'd hate to kiss anything with chapped lips.

Also, I'll be at the following games this year, if you want to speak personally:

SU vs. JSU (JST you can give me your LUAU thoughts then)
GSU vs. FAMU
SU vs. FAMU or JSU vs. NC A&T
HU vs. FAMU
SU vs. GSU (Cartel, I hope we can have a sensible conversation after this one, seeing that we didn't see any of you after we left Pat O'Brien's)

If you want clear answers, catch me before the Jack Daniels sets in.

NICE

Re: Don't worry, D, you know I'll tell you to KISS OFF to your face!

Originally posted by Vinita
The tide turned when no one in Miami offered to plan a darned thing!

Correction Nita!! Hassan, and Miami Jag have been offering our services all year long! We had plans already in the works.

But when the head hoolig ... uhhh ... honcho opened a thread for people with SERIOUS suggestions, the only person who offered to plan anything was D-NICE ... and that is why it is in the Big Easy ...

I feel ya!

Nita,

After reading the board, I realized that I missed my chance to represent Miami. Well NO is not bad. I am sure I will enjoy traveling back to my home state for the next reunion

Be sure you read Suge's rules for NOLA before you make your final decision ... if you can't adhere to them, you might need to stay home! :D

Great Thread DNICE

Good luck in the planning and let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. I do travel home pretty often.

Back