My, my, my, how the mighty have fallen

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I remember when I first joined TSPN in 2008 (during the middle of Sarge's blunt force Trauma campaign). The Jags were everywhere. They were annoying but you had to respect their confidence.

1. They said they rented out every hotel and booked every flight when they played
  2. Said that they entire alumni base was making six figures
  3. Said that they were so popular that the network was paying them $1 million to broadcast the bayou classic (we later found out they were paying the network to broadcast the game)
  4. They called themselves the jaguar nation.
They were confident, they would come in every thread lying about how they were going to win.

Now, its crickets. They dont smack, We can't even get an "lol Jrock" anymore. This is sad.

I remember when I first joined TSPN in 2008 (during the middle of Sarge's blunt force Trauma campaign). The Jags were everywhere. They were annoying but you had to respect their confidence.

1. They said they rented out every hotel and booked every flight when they played
  2. Said that they entire alumni base was making six figures
  3. Said that they were so popular that the network was paying them $1 million to broadcast the bayou classic (we later found out they were paying the network to broadcast the game)
  4. They called themselves the jaguar nation.
They were confident, they would come in every thread lying about how they were going to win.

Now, its crickets. They dont smack, We can't even get an "lol Jrock" anymore. This is sad.
Gawdt man! 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What happened to them????

@SUjagTILLiDIE perhaps til' he dead can explain it. lol

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Hurricane Francine is a jag and is marching up the mighty Mississippi Rio w/ blue & gold pompoms.

Shole is funny how that thing turned and went straight for Jackson. 👀

Jags be cooking up some serious voodoo these days when they can control the weather in other cities. 👀🚩

Back