My Fellow Spoons..The inaugural address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suge

The Phat Mack
My fellow spoons. Be not dismayed by the temperment of your pres-o-dent. I may be weary today, and I may be putting down the barley and hops. But you can bet your asre that I am still in charge. Don't let the lapse in happiness fool you. I still belive in the 4 C's and my mission in life is to get these women out of the work place, and back into the kicthen where they belong. I believe that the only time a woman should not be on her feet taking care of my needs is, when she is on her back taking care of my needs. A woman's feet should be on the floor, or in the air, at all times. These broads think that just because this is a new page they have some new rights..They are sadly mistaken.

All you skeezers, skanks, hookers, chickens, pi-johns, lames, big mouths, sassy broads better get your acts together!! The pres-O-dent is stillin charge.

This is one nation under a spoon. And as long as I am your pres-O-dent. I will keep these chickens in check! So spoons unite and fight for the honor of the coalition!

ONE NATION UNDER A SPOON!!!

Now where the hell did I put that intern....

HE HATE ME2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
piss.gif

WTF?

:splat: all of Suge's nonsense:
My fellow spoons. Be not dismayed by the temperment of your pres-o-dent. I may be weary today, and I may be putting down the barley and hops. But you can bet your asre that I am still in charge. Don't let the lapse in happiness fool you. I still belive in the 4 C's and my mission in life is to get these women out of the work place, and back into the kicthen where they belong. I believe that the only time a woman should not be on her feet taking care of my needs is, when she is on her back taking care of my needs. A woman's feet should be on the floor, or in the air, at all times. These broads think that just because this is a new page they have some new rights..They are sadly mistaken.

All you skeezers, skanks, hookers, chickens, pi-johns, lames, big mouths, sassy broads better get your acts together!! The pres-O-dent is stillin charge.

This is one nation under a spoon. And as long as I am your pres-O-dent. I will keep these chickens in check! So spoons unite and fight for the honor of the coalition!

HE HATE ME2

:xeye:
U ain't got no status up in here...u just a <font size=6 color=pink>SOFTY!</font>...remember! LOL!

Now sit yo arse down before I round up the puddins for attack!:mad:

Blu...u crazy ...LOL!

I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

Originally posted by Suge

HE HATE ME2

Uh, people please don't be misunderstood all BLACK MEN don't believe in this......some of us want women working, supportive, and prosperous in life. I have a mother and sister and if any man told them what the self proclaimed President just said I would kill him, literally.

Furthermore how can you believe in the 4 C's which refer to a diamonds, CUT, COLOR, CLARITY, & CARAT WEIGHT.......but have an attitude that women must be in the kitchen or on their back. You're willing to spend couple of G's but you want your woman at home barefoot and pregnant with no job. Man go figure. No wonder you keep running into chickenheads, you are actually expressing that you are what women consider a "Male Chickenhead"

Man, women are working and achieving things in life. Don't join the "Good Ole Boy Club" that would not allow not only Black People their Alienable Rights but also their own women.

I know some nut or nuts are going to respond by putting little jokes about me but in short "Fudge You (For short of &uck you").

Furthermore in stating this I am not trying to get with, have sex with or impress anyone. I am being REAL.

Re: I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Furthermore how can you believe in the 4 C's which refer to a diamonds, CUT, COLOR, CLARITY, & CARAT WEIGHT.......[/B]

I think his 4C's are cook, clean, copulate, and conceive. ;)

Sweet Nupe, this is above your head....Pre-Sweet Nupe era.

Re: Re: I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

Originally posted by eclass
Furthermore how can you believe in the 4 C's which refer to a diamonds, CUT, COLOR, CLARITY, & CARAT WEIGHT.......

Sweet Nupe, this is above your head....Pre-Sweet Nupe era. [/B]

And to think some men feel like they're being "Trapped" by a woman who has their kid...............Go figure

Originally posted by the mysterious eclass
Sweet Nupe, this is above your head....Pre-Sweet Nupe era.

indeed

we need a Spoon forum and an indoctrination session for all Spoons (you have NO CHOICE in the matter - this is compulsory mind rehab!)

as for the 4 C's...

Come get my muddy boots

Cant you do anything right?

Chut it up

Call me Sir when you get my pie

*now, back to the Pres-0-dent

Furthermore how can you believe in the 4 C's which refer to a diamonds, CUT, COLOR, CLARITY, & CARAT WEIGHT.......

Sweet Nupe, this is above your head....Pre-Sweet Nupe era. [/B]

To comment, I don't think this is above my head. I think some of these self proclaimed "Fascist Spoons" are in the stone age.

Re: Re: Re: I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

To comment, I don't think this is above my head. I think some of these self proclaimed "Fascist Spoons" are in the stone age.

It is above your head. 95% of the people know what Suge is talking about when he mentions his 4C's. Let it go Romeo, let it go.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

It is above your head. 95% of the people know what Suge is talking about when he mentions his 4C's. Let it go Romeo, let it go.

Just this time.....................

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess this is why you keep running into Chickenheads

Just this time.....................

Using the voice of Omegaswomn: "THANK YOU" :D :D

Royal you're not my friend! ROTFLMAO :D :D

Suge vs Dr. Sweet Nupe

What was it that Fiyah classified Dr. Sweet Nupe as on the other board ??

My brain's not working right now.........

LMAO @ all of this nonsense.

All praise due to the 4C's, and they ain't got chit to do with diamonds.........

Shaking my head..

Sweets...you are simply sad, and i can't call you waht I really want to call you, so I will just put it this way..

Have a coke and a smile, and sit your cape wearing arse down somewhere and learn how to take a joke. Either that or don't stick your nose in something when you don't know what's going on. Not one woman on this board was mildly offended by any thing in my earlier statement. You know why? Because they all know that it was a joke, and all done in humor!! You know humor...stuf that makes you laugh. Comedy, etc. And no woman said they wanted to be treated that way, they just go along for the sake of going along. It's called a game!! The "spoon coalition", "puddin" wars is just an on going swacpage thing that everyone does to have a little fun and release a little stress. Not to be taken as the gospel according to Suge. Get a sense of humor, and take some of this stuff with a grain of salt. Not every topic posted is meant to be a discussion of the state of the union of black men and women. So get your nose out of some of these women's arses for a minute. Wipe the brown off, and plya along. There is no need for you to try and score brownie points right now. And frankly, most ofthese women don't take half of your statements as any thing more than another feeble atempt at trying to impress them, when what they really are doing is laughing at you.

So stop laying it on so thick. Just stick to writing long arse speeches that only a few read, and even fewer respond to. And keep telling us about all the stuff you own, like that DVD recorder.....

Dayum...some people!

[Edited by Suge on 02-13-01 at 01:05 PM]

Re: Blu, I like this little pissy monkey!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
The pissy monkey! The pissy monkey! LOL

piss.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You silly as hell!:D

btw...I think that's a squirrel. ;)

Re: I'm letting it slide

I'm letting it slide SUGE, this is definitely no laughing matter.

Sweets...you are simply sad, and i can't call you waht I really want to call you, so I will just put it this way..

Have a coke and a smile, and sit your cape wearing arse down somewhere and learn how to take a joke. Either that or don't stick your nose in something when you don't know what's going on. Not one woman on this board was mildly offended by any thing in my earlier statement. You know why? Because they all know that it was a joke, and all done in humor!! You know humor...stuf that makes you laugh. Comedy, etc. And no woman said they wanted to be treated that way, they just go along for the sake of going along. It's called a game!! The "spoon coalition", "puddin" wars is just an on going swacpage thing that everyone does to have a little fun and release a little stress. Not to be taken as the gospel according to Suge. Get a sense of humor, and take some of this stuff with a grain of salt. Not every topic posted is meant to be a discussion of the state of the union of black men and women. So get your nose out of some of these women's arses for a minute. Wipe the brown off, and plya along. There is no need for you to try and score brownie points right now. And frankly, most ofthese women don't take half of your statements as any thing more than another feeble atempt at trying to impress them, when what they really are doing is laughing at you.

So stop laying it on so thick. Just stick to writing long arse speeches that only a few read, and even fewer respond to. And keep telling us about all the stuff you own, like that DVD recorder.....

Dayum...some people!

Suge, I understand that you may be going through some things right (as stated on another thread) so I'm going to be a Good, Understanding NUPE and let this one slide.

[Edited by Dr. Sweet NUPE on 02-13-01 at 01:54 PM]

Re: Shaking my head..

Dayum...some people!

[Edited by Suge on 02-13-01 at 01:05 PM]

WOW!! I don't think he's playin, DOC!! I think you pissed him off. I think he was callin you peanut-budda...laying it on thick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back