Multivitamins

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I bought Centrum A to Zinc and they made my stomache ache but I believe it was because I had taken it on an empty stomache. I'm really wondering is that typical for most vitamins.

I bought Centrum A to Zinc and they made my stomache ache but I believe it was because I had taken it on an empty stomache. I'm really wondering is that typical for most vitamins.

You need to go to my store. Houston Buyers Club. They have alot of multi Vits to choose from.

also eat something when you take your multi's..an apple, orange or drink a glass of orange juice.

What type of multivitamin are you taking? Do any of you experience any discomfort when taking a vitamin?

I got some of that stuff Roger Clemens and Jose Canseco has...It will make you feel great for the time being, but 50 years down the road, I can't tell you the side effects.

I take Centrum A to Zinc (with lunch) and I don't get nauseated. Maybe you want to try taking it with food...

I take a multivitamin every morning. I also take B complex, COQ 150 mg, and calcium citrate every day. They don't make me sick.

I prefer Mega Men but I have been taking the multivitamin sold at Smoothie King... It is funky as hell and makes my urine smell just as bad... potent though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I take the Women's Ultra-mega from GNC. I take it first thing in the morning on teh way to teh gym, without food. Doing so doesn't cause me any problems.

Back