Movie Review (BONES)

JAGWAR

R2D2
I sat through ninety minutes of BONES Friday night and all I can say is.................UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't waste your money going to see it, don't rent it on video (in about another month), don't bother to watch it on cable.

THE WORST HORROR MOVIE I EVER SAW. Don't forget that I told you.

Blacula send help.

Originally posted by JAGWAR
I sat through ninety minutes of BONES Friday night and all I can say is.................UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't waste your money going to see it, don't rent it on video (in about another month), don't bother to watch it on cable.

THE WORST HORROR MOVIE I EVER SAW. Don't forget that I told you.

Blacula send help.

Please tell me you didn't actually expect this to be a good movie.

Well I was just trying to support another "black" movie production. Plus Pam Grier was in it. I thought it was at least worth sitting through.

On the bright side, I would give a (Thumbs Up!) for FROM HELL with Johnny Depp and TRAINING DAY with Denzel. DON'T SAY A WORD was okay!

my $.02

Well, I just watched "Bones", and I really liked it. It ended up being way better than I thought it would be. To me, the movie kept getting more and more interesting as it went along. The storyline was good.

My advice to all is to watch any movie for yourself before you write it off.....

Back