Moon Knight

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Loving it!!! Just wish it was African centered. I hate there is only one more episode. "As a man thinks in his Hearst so is he".

Loving it!!! Just wish it was African centered. I hate there is only one more episode. "As a man thinks in his Hearst so is he".

It's more true to the actual comic book beginnings. If you didn't notice that museum he worked in is the same one that Sersi worked at in "The Eternals".

It's more true to the actual comic book beginnings. If you didn't notice that museum he worked in is the same one that Sersi worked at in "The Eternals".
Is it the same one from Black Panther too? Did have a mention of the ancestral plane by taweret.

When you have a chance, check out Geek Culture and Emergency Awesome Youtube Channel. Rob explains how Moon Knight ties in with Black Panther and Doctor Strange.

Last edited:
Is it the same one from Black Panther too? Did have a mention of the ancestral plane by taweret.

I think they are 2 different museums but both located in London.

That ancestral plane is related to both movies and probably more.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I’d love to see an episode of season one from Jake’s perspective.

That's a area for them to explore if there will be a season 2.

I would like to see what they do with Layla as the Scarlet Scarab.

YdJ5DeXYCE7sY9WyejCqAd-970-80.jpg.webp

Last edited:
That's a area for them to explore if there will be a season 2.

I would like to see what they do with Layla as the Scarlet Scarab.

YdJ5DeXYCE7sY9WyejCqAd-970-80.jpg.webp
Yeah… They was a big deal that Marvel changes a tweet from series finale to season finale. So, I hope this leads to another season of something.

Back