Mississippi Valley State vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Seeing some people (on Facebook) saying that PV was going through the motions this week.

That's disrespectful to PV and Valley. Once Dooley committed to playing this game with starters, you can't half a__ it. They had to go all out. They also took the risk of what happened at the end

Valley goes into the offseason with three big needs/issues:

1) QB. Eason played better than expected and should be commended but we need consistent big plays
2) Johnson is a redshirt sophomore off the field but a senior off the field. Does he come back for one more run?

3) Losing 4-5 people on defense. Can they fill in the pieces with JUCO and redshirt players

Seeing some people (on Facebook) saying that PV was going through the motions this week.

That's disrespectful to PV and Valley. Once Dooley committed to playing this game with starters, you can't half a__ it. They had to go all out. They also took the risk of what happened at the end

Valley goes into the offseason with three big needs/issues:

1) QB. Eason played better than expected and should be commended but we need consistent big plays
2) Johnson is a redshirt sophomore off the field but a senior off the field. Does he come back for one more run?

3) Losing 4-5 people on defense. Can they fill in the pieces with JUCO and redshirt players
Yeah ignore those on Zuckerberg platform they just say shit just for likes no matter how stupid they sound

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Congratulations MVSU.

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Mullins. One of their best WRs
Yessah. Dumb move. Lack of quality coaching and allowing ego to supersede what is right. We had nothing to win by trying to win this game w/ 1:00 to go. 2nd/3rd string OL is atrocious they all need their scholarships yanked. There is no coaching them up and no room for improvement, imho.

Last edited:
Yessah. Dumb move. Lack of quality coaching and allowing ego to supersede what is right. We had nothing yo win by trying to win this game w/ 1:00 to go. 2nd/3rd string OL is atrocious they all need their scholarships yanked. There is no coaching them up and no room for improvement, imho.

Yea that was dumb.
I'm sure the panthers will be ready next weekend.

Yea that was dumb.
I'm sure the panthers will be ready next weekend.
We lost arguably our best WR, imho. We almost lost our starting SS as well and also the still foggy starting QB.

Valley could've taken the starting center lol. He was never a true difference maker, imho. 4 OL did not play today and neither did 5 of the rotating DL. One of our starting DL has to be in the doghouse w/ coaches because he played every single snap lol :D .

It will be a differing team next Saturday.

We lost arguably our best WR, imho. We almost lost our starting SS as well and also the still foggy starting QB.

Valley could've taken the starting center lol. He was never a true difference maker, imho. 4 OL did not play today and neither did 5 of the rotating DL. One of our starting DL has to be in the doghouse w/ coaches because he played every single snap lol :D .

It will be a differing team next Saturday.
O trust I noticed the difference in the trenches. Im not fooled. Also your starting RB didn't play either.

O trust I noticed the difference in the trenches. Im not fooled. Also your starting RB didn't play either.
Big back played - Stewart; left, right, up the middle here and there. Had 1 of the starting WRs there as well - Mullins.

That was a very dumb move having him, QB, Stewart, & 1 OL play w/ those sorry scout team dudes on O smh & smh. Defense was just as porous but all of it is over, thankfully.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We need to check eligibility too next week. Ole PV gone have randy moss at wr, Payton manning at QB , southern o line, bishop bonnet at Running back, famu defense, and Alabama A&M wr core … talking about we ready…. We ain’t falling for the okie dokes… these losses are a version of Muhammad ali when he did the rope a dope on Forman … PV ain’t want us to get no film right before championship… y’all ain’t right in Waller county… Sum don’t smell right… they are who we thought they were!!!!

We need to check eligibility too next week. Ole PV gone have randy moss at wr, Payton manning at QB , southern o line, bishop bonnet at Running back, famu defense, and Alabama A&M wr core … talking about we ready…. We ain’t falling for the okie dokes… these losses are a version of Muhammad ali when he did the rope a dope on Forman … PV ain’t want us to get no film right before championship… y’all ain’t right in Waller county… Sum don’t smell right… they are who we thought they were!!!!
IJS'n. 👀👀👀🙈

Just know I cried the night Valley resigned Dancy, I was hoping they would be not so bright like our school and would let him fall in our laps

Animated GIF

Just know I cried the night Valley resigned Dancy, I was hoping they would be not so bright like our school and would let him fall in our laps

Animated GIF
For the record, There have been a few schools who have reached out to Valley for the opportunity to talk to Dancy! Thus the contract extension… Some schools you would be shocked at…

For the record, There have been a few schools who have reached out to Valley for the opportunity to talk to Dancy! Thus the contract extension… Some schools you would be shocked at…
My favorite SWAC coaches the last few years Dancy, Big Perm, and McNair and none of them made more than our coach who hasn't given us a good ROI

Back