Mind of a terrorist

Mr. Matriculation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mind of a terrorist

? 2001 WorldNetDaily.com

Memo To: Vice President Dick Cheney
Re: Political Terrorism

Remember me telling you in January that I felt better about a Bush presidency knowing you would be vice president, because you seemed to have the confidence of the Arab world. With the outburst of terrorism, we need that resource more than ever. Please read the memo I wrote to Jesse Helms, "The Mind of a Terrorist," in 1998, which keyed off the statement made by the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center in 1997, Ramzi Ahmed Yousef.

Before he was sentenced, he told the court why he did what he did, and I wrote to Senator Helms that unless we understood his motivations and adjusted our behavior to take it into account, "the mind of that terrorist will succeed in taking the Twin Towers down completely." I hope you take my comments seriously, as Helms did not, and represent them as our government struggles with this enormous problem and how we should deal with it.

January 13, 1998
Memo To: Senator Jesse Helms, Chairman, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Re: The bombing at the World Trade Center

Ramzi Ahmed Yousef, the man who planned the terrorist bombing of the World Trade Center, was sentenced to life imprisonment last week in federal District Court in Manhattan. A fragment of his statement to the court was published in The New York Times on January 9, Page B4. I doubt that a handful of Americans read it, but it occurs to me that you should read it carefully, given the enormous burden you have in helping shape U.S. foreign policy. It may help you understand the mind of a terrorist, which is the kind of thinking that poses the greatest threat to the security of American citizens now that the threat of communism has been dissolved. I'm afraid Judge Kevin Thomas Duffy, in response to Yousef, failed to grasp the political essence of the defendant's remarks and incorrectly drew the conclusion that Yousef has developed a taste for death in the Afghanistan war. In reading Yousef's statement, senator, put aside your anger for what he did, and listen to his message, if only to learn the mind of a terrorist in order to develop defenses against it:

You keep talking also about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force governments to change their policies ? you call this terrorism when someone would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies. Well, you were the first one who invented this terrorism.

You were the first one who killed innocent people, and you are the first one who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb which killed tens of thousands of women and children in Japan and when you killed over a hundred thousand people, most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. You killed them by burning them to death. And you killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals ? as with the so-called Orange agent. You killed civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war you went. You went to wars more than any other country in this century, and then you have the nerve to talk about killing innocent people.

And now you have invented new ways to kill innocent people. You have a so-called economic embargo which kills nobody other than children and elderly people, and which other than Iraq, you have been placing the economic embargo on Cuba and other countries for over 35 years.

The government in its summations and opening said that I was a terrorist. Yes, I am a terrorist and I am proud of it. And I support terrorism so long as it was against the United States Government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites

--Only God can save us now

Thank you, Mr. Matriculation, for posting that. Bottom line: AMERICA HAS DONE THE SAME THING and WORSE THINGS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. What happened yesterday was retribution. I, like most people, am very sad about what occurred yesterday. However, when placing blame we need to be especially cognizant of the fact that this country (the government and those that support its every move) is responsible for what has happened to those persons that were injured and killed yesterday.

It reminds me of two little boys on the playground. For wanting things to go his way, Boy #1 punches Boy#2 in the face. Boy #2 falls to his knees in pain. Boy #1 walks away in victory. Minutes later, Boy #2 sneaks up behind Boy #1, swings his fist wildly, and connects with Boy #1's right eye. Boy #1 falls and has a huge swelling under his eye in a manner of seconds. Boy #1 gets up crying and runs to his teacher to tell on Boy #2. He cries that Boy #2 snuck up from behind him, hit him and ran (like a coward.) However, he forgot to tell her that he was the first to strike because he thought in doing so he would get his way without any retribution.

I watched George "Dubyah" on TV this morning. He was talking about Good and evil referring to the US and, I assume, Osama Bin Laden. And I wondered to myself "How can the TERROR call terrorism evil and himself good?"

Thanks for the info Mr. Matriculation. I in no way support the tragic actions in New York City and Washington and pray for the people who were victimized.

Also, I think that more people need to better understand the mind of a terrorist.

Again I in no way support the actions of the terrorists.

But GramFan, more people need to hear what you just said.

This is very interesting

I've been hearing all sorts of talk via the media about how we as American citizens don't know a lot of what's really going on with our country. All this terrrorism is about retaliation. We screw with another country and their citizens, they screw us back. From what I gather, there were all sorts of signs, signals, warnings, etc....we just ignored them until it was too late.

The CIA is supposedly behind a lot of what's going on, from what the media says. It's a lot of crookedness going on folks.

GOD Bless America

Peace

Back