Mike Ditka

Alasuq

Racist Ditkahead!!!

And people of his ilk should be put in a special nuthouse for the criminally insane......LOL

He's not insane though.

Mike Ditka and people like him know what they are doing and why they are doing it. He knows he's using the "I have a Black friend" excuse to continue his bigotry. He knows that as long as he can pretend to not understand racism or understand how he's racist, people will try to explain it to him. Show him a better way. In the meantime, he'll just keep being racist. Which is what they want all along. To continue white supremacy. To continue being racist.

Malcolm X said it a long time ago. "They know what they're doing. They're experts at it."

Your explanation of his thought process sounds criminally insane to me.....LOL

Ditka sees life from the American European perspective. “If” he was to consider things about American Africans, it would be from a place of sympathy (poor negroes) as opposed to seeing things with Empathy. Folk like Ditka have difficulty understanding (not willing to even try) things from the perspective that American Africans have a right to have an opinion contrary to the American Europeans.

He's not insane though.

Mike Ditka and people like him know what they are doing and why they are doing it. He knows he's using the "I have a Black friend" excuse to continue his bigotry. He knows that as long as he can pretend to not understand racism or understand how he's racist, people will try to explain it to him. Show him a better way. In the meantime, he'll just keep being racist. Which is what they want all along. To continue white supremacy. To continue being racist.

Malcolm X said it a long time ago. "They know what they're doing. They're experts at it."

As long as them old Bears players continue to not publicly call him out and say "oh that's just Coach being Coach", he will continue to get a pass

Again ESPN has many problems but like Lou Holtz, they got rid of Ditka oen year too early over 1 year too late.

As long as them old Bears players continue to not publicly call him out and say "oh that's just Coach being Coach", he will continue to get a pass

Again ESPN has many problems but like Lou Holtz, they got rid of Ditka oen year too early over 1 year too late.

Worth repeating

Back