Michigan got worked by the refs

Robber said:
That was clearly PI on Nebraska. The DB clearly grabbed the WRs left arm with his left hand before the ball got there. The ref was standing there looking right at it.

Michigan got screwed on that fumble when the QB was hit while throwing.

Michigan got screwed when the refs failed to review a Nebraska fumble in the 1st half, which then forced Michigan to use 2 timeouts in the 2nd half just to make sure the review dude could review the plays.

Flags shoulda been thrown on both teams for too many men on the field. Offsetting penalties with no time on the clock means game is over.

And that Michigan TE has to be the dumbest player I've ever seen. 1st he runs directly into an obvious SIDELINE tackle. Didn't bother to try to avoid the player. Worse than that, he has the absolute best return man in college football running right behind him begging for the ball. The guy nearly broke every return he ran in that game, and this TE doesn't give him the ball. STUPID!!!

I knew I wasn't the only person in America that saw that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was a horribly officiated game, but at the end of the day, Nebraska had no business being within 15 points of Michigan, just on talent alone.

Michigan is not that great of a team, guys. They would have won if the guy would have cut back left instead of running towards the sideline...... That was TD all day

Back