Marvel's Secret Invasion

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Marvel's highly anticipated Disney+ series surrounding Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury is making its way to the streamer this summer. The long-awaited Secret Invasion has an official June release date and continues to follow Nick Fury's adventures as more of the world becomes infiltrated by a Skrull invasion.

Secret Invasion will see newcomers like Olivia Colman as Special Agent Sonya Falsworth, as well as Emilia Clarke, joining to play a Skrull named G'iah and the daughter of Talos. Skrulls are a group of alien shapeshifters who have secretly replaced many superheroes in the Marvel Universe with impostors over a period of years, prior to the overt invasion. In this series, Fury and Talos do their best to stop the Skrulls.

View: https://youtu.be/qZVTkn2NjS0

I was thinking Carol Danvers or Monica Rambeau would've showed up ... or at least Sam Wilson since Secret Invasion seems to flow into The Marvels and Captain America 4.

Right.....the Marvel series on Disney are not like the Star Wars series.....Star Wars is a broad enough universe to explore individuals characters. Marvel seems like they are just pulling stuff out of the air with no continuity or relevance to future activities. Since Infinity War Marvel has lost me. Everything led to the fight with Thanos....now what's next?????

Right.....the Marvel series on Disney are not like the Star Wars series.....Star Wars is a broad enough universe to explore individuals characters. Marvel seems like they are just pulling stuff out of the air with no continuity or relevance to future activities. Since Infinity War Marvel has lost me. Everything led to the fight with Thanos....now what's next?????

You may only be familiar with the MCU movies and characters and not the comics and what they've explored since it's beginnings.

You may only be familiar with the MCU movies and characters and not the comics and what they've explored since it's beginnings.

I familiar with the comics…. It’s just become goofy to me. Post Thanos it seems like things are just thrown together…..for what? Pre Thanos you could tell something was coming.

Kang The Conqueror Kang GIF by Marvel Studios

Kang for now, but something tells me they're headed towards " The Two Brothers" seeing each other: Marvel vs. DC down the road.

I liked the dialogue, acting and suspense of the first few episodes. It did kind of fizzle in the final episodes, but I don't mind where they're going with the series. I just enjoyed the ride.

Back