Maroon And White Papers (Special)

MightyDog

The once proud programs of Jackson State University, Southern University and A&M College Jags and Grambling State Tigers have been rendered obsolete since the arrival of Coop.

We will have to admit that Coop spent too much time trying to educate D1AA Coaches and Officals on how to play D1A football.

It took us three years to educate all the proud fans and supporters of the above mentioned schools to realize what it takes to win under the Coop concept.

Having taken over the most balance team in America, Coop was not satisfied with how we viewed football in general. He ask that we give him a chance to show us what he can do in three years. Since he has arrived, we are now seeing some of the experience he gained while serving on the next level. He has developed the best support group in the SWAC.

The most difficult task for Coop had to face is to ensure GetReady become an admirer of the only D1A Coach in the SWAC. I understand the JSU Mafia, and most of all their leader. In addition, I could not end this special edition without mentioning his road partner robber. These guys have not missed a JSU game since enrolling at JSU. When these two well known smackers acknowledge that Coop is the best coach in the SWAC our program will be complete. They are true fans of the game and I have confident in them that a 30-14 would be classified as a good whipping. I do recognize that Tiger Pride would not accept any score.

We don't worry about SU or GSU because their fans only support the teams when they win. Pete has been good for SU, but he will not be able to recover from the defeat in the Hertiage Bowl. As you can see we don't hear much from SU smackers because they are waiting to win their first game of the season. On the GSU side, if it was not for Mike Bigg and every now then SOG will make a statement.

AAMU is the program of the future. This is the year we will win it all. I will personally get GR and robber in for autographs after the most one defeat in the history of the SWAC.

Please note that I did not mentioned any of the other teams because they never bring up the 0-7 matter. We will be 4-7 after this season.

More on this subject as we approach Media Day.

BTW, look for AAMU and MD on the Today, Early Show and Good Morning America explaining how we built the best college program in college football in three years.

P.S. Oops how could I not mention Suge?

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers

Can we start a petition banning the Moron and White papers from the Swacpage?

This kind of ignorance is very painful on the eyes.

Kool aid, I understand how you must feel after your spring practice. I heard it was very bad. Our attitude has not changed since joining the SWAC.

Your team and the DP have both lost a SCG. I am sure you are aware of the # of teams who have yet to play in a SCG. You have seen your last SCG. I can assure you that JSU will not make it unless they place JSU in the West. The Bama schools are too good to allow JSU to win anything other than Golf.

The most difficult task for Coop had to face is to ensure GetReady become an admirer of the only D1A Coach in the SWAC.

It will be easier to him to cross the 50 than get my admiration. Cause I am The Leader.

Ok! Now that AAMU visits Mumford this year, bring as much of these Moron papers as possible so we can re-stock our port-a-potties. Thanx in advance cuz I know there will be more to follow!

Ump......Ump.....Ump

Originally posted by Get Ready

It will be easier to him to cross the 50 than get my admiration. Cause I am The Leader.

AGAIN..........

I must repeat; ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY, AAMU ATHLETICS, THE DAWGPOUND, COACH COOPER nor any of THE AAMU COACHES IN THE AAMU ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT couldn't care less of what someone outside of our Program thinks!...........But know one thing, we will NEVER be the doormat in the SWAC and as you and others have already witnessed, we will be a MAJOR factor in deciding ALL Championships within the SWAC!!!

One's approval, admiration, or respect does not mean very much when the AAMU takeover is 1/3 of the way complete!! (I will refrain from mentioning the upcoming Basketball season or last season)
:D

Straw,

After this year, we won't have to worry about AAMU anymore. You all will be 4-7 and it will take you all three more years to try to run smack.

Mighty Dog I might frame this edition......I mean seriously they really dont know what is about to happen!!!! Like Jay Z we bout to change the game on yall oesssss lol

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
Ok! Now that AAMU visits Mumford this year, bring as much of these Moron papers as possible so we can re-stock our port-a-potties.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT PLACE HASN'T BEEN FIXED YET!:redhot:

I know you ought to take pride in where you're from, but DAYUM!
You should want others to atleast be impressed!:mad:

AD, that is why they have such outstanding tailgates so that no one notice the stadium. I heard the new stadium will remove the wall between the two boxes and make room for two more fans. They have to find a way to get the guy in the box who gave them a million dollars during the Tom Joyner Skyshow.

JD, I will have to commend the good folks at SU on our first visit. They gave us our very own port-a-pottie. In addition, we had very good parking spaces. JD, everytime you try and degrade the Maroon & White Papers, I am going to ask Coop to score an additional touchdown.

JSU Mafia (GetReady) had made mention
of your scoreboard several times prior to us playing in Mudford.
If you recall the scoreboard sound system was messed up and did not work half the time. That had to be the highlight of my trip to be told about the scoreboard, port-a-potties and PapaLongo. I was laughing the whole ball game after seeing PapaLongo in that blue outfit.

We will be 4 and 7.

Back