Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lindsey Graham under attack from far-right activist Laura Loomer’s

Olde Hornet

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized far-right activist Laura Loomer on Thursday, saying that her “rhetoric and hateful tone” is concerning and a problem and “doesn’t represent MAGA as a whole.”

The comments from Greene, a Georgia Republican who has her own high-profile history of incendiary and inflammatory remarks, come after the congresswoman called on Loomer to take down an X post, in which Loomer said if Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris, who is half Indian, wins, “the White House will smell like curry & White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center.”

Greene called the post “extremely racist,” and wrote in response on X, “This does not represent President Trump.”

Asked by CNN’s Manu Raju if she would encourage Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump not to keep close contact with Loomer, Greene said, “This is such an important election. I don’t think she has the experience or the right mentality to advise a very important presidential election.”

It’s the latest sign of infighting on the far-right as the presidential election nears, highlighting tension and divisions among Trump supporters over how the Republican Party and its presidential nominee should position itself to voters.

Appearing dazed and flustered by an unfamiliar and fast-changing political landscape upended by Harris becoming the Democratic presidential nominee, Trump has unleashed a torrent of mean-spirited missives, race-baiting insults and conspiratorial broadsides that even close allies and donors have acknowledged as unproductive in recent days.

The pot calling the kettle black; Greene and Lnutcase are both nutcases.
Yep, and all she is really upset about is her fellow useful idiot got off code. The trump team has made sure boebert, green, gaetz and jordan have remained library quiet this campaign season. Now that I've thought about it, that tea party caucus has never been this quiet.

Last edited:

Trump ally Laura Loomer goes after Lindsey Graham: ‘We all know you’re gay’ :eek::eek::eek:

In a fiery social media post on Thursday, far-right provocateur and fervent Donald Trump ally Laura Loomer took aim at South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, a fellow Trump acolyte, calling for the senator to come out of the closet. Graham has said he wasn't gay.

The post, which came in response to Graham’s recent comments criticizing Trump’s provocative style, has put a spotlight again on longstanding rumors about Graham’s personal life despite his previous denials.

“Lindsey Graham has never been loyal to President Trump,” Loomer wrote on X (formerly Twitter), adding, “When is Lindsey coming out of the closet? We all know you’re gay, Lindsey… and that’s ok.”

Loomer’s comments were in response to a recent Meet the Press interview in which Graham suggested that Trump’s showman persona may not win him the 2024 election. Graham urged Trump to focus on policy and cautioned against personal attacks, particularly as Trump ramped up his rhetoric against Vice President Kamala Harris.

Trump says he doesn’t agree with Loomer statements​

Former President Trump said in a Truth Social post Friday that he did not agree with statements made by far-right activist Laura Loomer, who has come under scrutiny after traveling with the former president and battling with various other Republicans friendly with Trump.

In the post, Trump wrote that he disagreed with the statements Loomer made, though he didn’t specify any particular comments. He otherwise described her as a “private citizen and longtime supporter.”

“I disagree with the statements she made but, like the many millions of people who support me, she is tired of watching the Radical Left Marxists and Fascists violently attack and smear me, even to the point of doing anything to stop their Political Opponent, ME!” Trump wrote.

At an campaign event earlier Friday, Trump shrugged off a question about Loomer as some of his Republican allies sound the alarm about her influence, saying she brings “a spirit” to his campaign.

Glad LADY G and Greene are being exposed... It's pretty bad, when a crazy person exposes you (and we all know that nothing, she is saying is a LIE)

Back