Man who went viral for driving during virtual court hearing for suspended license reportedly vindicated

Olde Hornet

However, the Michigan Secretary of State's Office never received a clearance from the Saginaw Friend of the Court, reported WXYZ, which tracked down the clerical error. That means that the lifting of the suspension never went into effect.

In the video clip, Harris told Simpson he was pulling into a parking lot at a doctor's office for an appointment.

"What was I thinking? I was thinking about getting my wife medical help," Harris told the news station. "That's what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I got a suspended license. I don't care about all that."

"Always double-check behind these workers because they will say that they will do something, and they don't do it," he added.

Harris said he spent two days in jail following the hearing after turning himself in.

However, the Michigan Secretary of State's Office never received a clearance from the Saginaw Friend of the Court, reported WXYZ, which tracked down the clerical error. That means that the lifting of the suspension never went into effect.

In the video clip, Harris told Simpson he was pulling into a parking lot at a doctor's office for an appointment.

"What was I thinking? I was thinking about getting my wife medical help," Harris told the news station. "That's what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I got a suspended license. I don't care about all that."

"Always double-check behind these workers because they will say that they will do something, and they don't do it," he added.

Harris said he spent two days in jail following the hearing after turning himself in.
I saw that. Man, STG apologized to him on the Breakfast Club.

Back