Louisiana Lookout

PLOW DOG

Can anyone tell me what is the weather forecast for Baton Rouge on 10/5/01 and 10/6/01. BTW whats the tempature like? Trying to decide should I pack the short set or wet weather gear. Also is there any construction on going, like I-10 or I-12?

Hay-HAY I'm on my way!! :cool:

Bruh......

We are on our way, too. Right about now it's looking like '99. It just started raining in Houston and it's about to roll over to Louisiana in a bit. Dayum! I'm not gonna ruin another pair of shoes in that Mud pit! Tuck Fhat!!!! I'm gonna get me some golos... Gollosh..... Rain boots!

We READY!!!!!!!

It might be rainy again!

Mike ask Felecia about the construction on I-10 or I-12 since she just drove thru yesterday! :D

I need some rain boots too!

I can't!

She gone to work! :D

Ntelekt and APW! Did yall see what I just typed? Felecia has left for her new job in HOUSTON! You can do this too. Just holla at ya boy! :D

Originally posted by PLOW DOG
Can anyone tell me what is the weather forecast for Baton Rouge on 10/5/01 and 10/6/01. BTW whats the tempature like? Trying to decide should I pack the short set or wet weather gear. Also is there any construction on going, like I-10 or I-12?

Hay-HAY I'm on my way!! :cool:

BR forecast as of Thursday am:
Fri: TStorms, 82/69
Sat: Partly Cloudy/Showers, 73/49

Uhhhh yall, might want to bring a jacket to the game.
:eek:

Uhhhh.....

It may also be wise to bring a paddle boat. I'll wear my Frat Jacket! :D

Re: Uhhhh.....

Originally posted by Mike
It may also be wise to bring a paddle boat. I'll wear my Frat Jacket! :D

Mike,
That might not be a bad idea. You will probably want an alternative method of transportation back to H-Town. Word has it that MsJag is really going to rub the big L in on you something awful.
:cool: ;) :D

Nope!

I doubt if she will be rubbin' anything in my face except for....... Uh.... She ain't gonna be doin' that Lady!

I hear ya!

Problem is I can't see ya! I'm work'n on this move'n program...Letz see what the Good Lawd says.

And how yawl gwonna just leave Eric like dat?

Nevermind...I'm sure he'll be there soon.

Letz see where the rest of us land.

Back