Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've never had any issues with it and I'm in Latin America. Near perfect for meSwac tv trash 🗑 all that buffering smh![]()
Yep me too 466 podcastI had to tune in on another show that’s broadcasting the game.
Yall and Tennessee State as wellYall ass need to go D3 too for letting them people put 31 on yall.
Yall ass need to go D3 too for letting them people put 31 on yall.
Just hire him alreadyThese folks oughta be shame! Done had to go to McNair TWICE to save them. And STILL sorry.
GO D3
I had no issuesYep me too 466 podcast
Alot of other people did.I had no issues
There could be many reasons...not enough internet bandwidth...too many devices using wifi at the same time...unstable wifi...tv processor...etc. I have noticed if I watch on my tablet things move faster.Alot of other people did.
Thete could be many reasons...not enough internet bandwidth...too many devices using wifi at the same time...unstable wifi...tv processor...etc. I have noticed if I watch on my tablet things move faster.
Another thing, most people are addicted to wifi but you sacrifice about half your internet speed as opposed to being wired.
The SU game went out for me. I checked back a couple times and it was frozen. The other games were fine.I've never had any issues with it and I'm in Latin America. Near perfect for me
The kids did say the Wifi be going out down there on campus.There could be many reasons...not enough internet bandwidth...too many devices using wifi at the same time...unstable wifi...tv processor...etc. I have noticed if I watch on my tablet things move faster.
Another thing, most people are addicted to wifi but you sacrifice about half your internet speed as opposed to being wired.
*screenshots, sends to the feds.*SU need to save that voodoo bag for next Saturday lol
Shiddd... They workin wit us!*screenshots, sends to the feds.*
Wifi is not as stable or secure as wired but it is convenient.The kids did say the Wifi be going out down there on campus.
Ain’t that about aShiddd... They workin wit us!