Look at ol' "Tiny" FAMU.... Sick of dis shat!

Lenard

il_1140xN.2440612616_3a4k.jpg

"Tiny" FAMU

Y'all came into our conference w/ that bullshat and I don't like it worth a lovely gott dayam! :mad: Lying assed$42M fake donation and shat. F'ing low assed APR w/ all those txfers WS got in there for a few years. Y'all let "slick Willy" ride out from this assed whooping we had in wait for his assed....

And then to top it off, y'all than picked on our SWAC-smack brethren SU so much until dey ain't saying a GOTT DAYAM thang! THAT is my tipping point. Y'all f'ing w/ my Jags is like f'ing w/ my scrilla' and f'ing w/ my woman.

DGG (Dey Gotta' Go)!

As for the rest of y’all in the SWAC, y’all just gone let FAMU come in y’all cribs and fix a big azz sandwhich and smile with them putrid grillz on ? Have you no shame? Have you know fight? Y’all can say whatever about JSU, but JSU is 3-1 against Willie Led FAMU.

As for the rest of y’all in the SWAC, y’all just gone let FAMU come in y’all cribs and fix a big azz sandwhich and smile with them putrid grillz on ? Have you no shame? Have you know fight? Y’all can say whatever about JSU, but JSU is 3-1 against Willie Led FAMU.
28-10, CELBRATION BOWL CHAMPS, NATIONAL CHAMPS, SWAC CHAMPS….

Back