Lets tell a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
ONce upon a time in a land far far on the other side of the internet called, meacfans evil was afoot. But in SWACpageia...

Ha Ha Ha

Everything was SO FRESH and SO CLEAN... since the Puddins took over the Kingdom, BUT one day...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
... everything was Chill Will, because the SWACpageans were rejoicing in their newfound "We ain't HOMELESS no' mo'" status ... relationships were building and rebuilding, Suge was still pretty, JST was still messy, and Hassan was still a MESS! :D

However, the harmonious feelings wouldn't last for long, because there was a MOLE in the midst! This mole, who went by the name of ...

JSU*ATL. He said dayum... shes been right there in the ATL the whole time... I better call her and tell here whats what. He dialed her number and just at that moment...

s

Tigerpride... yes...he discovered he was bi-sexual!
This caused mad drama between the puddins and the spoons on the swacpage since Media Guy had once before been cast off the TSPN....Then a big fight broke out.....between

[Edited by aamuprettywoman on 02-12-01 at 10:18 AM]

APW, you wrong as hell!

the SWACpageans and the ballers from DeKalb Tech!!!

The squab was ferocious, and many people were getting hurt.

Tigerpride stepped up and said:

Come here APW and he put that thang on her... He was slap it and flip'n it and just when you was about to...

LOL @ ATL & APW

Really get into the spooning, Mighty Dog busted in with a profounded statement. He looked at Vinita and said....

"...I belong to one of the most balanced groups in the country, and if I weren't happily married, I'd probably balance dat azz!"

After that, MD smiled and headed to his executive board meeting.

Nita, on the other hand, couldn't get ol' Mighty Dog out of her mind. Her mindstate put a new meaning to the George Clinton phrase of "nuttin' but the dog in me!:D
She constently wondered if she could...

Get away with cheating on Sperm and let somebody from the SWACpage balance dat ass like what!, so she started a thread about cheating, to test the waters. after reading the replies she decided....

naaaawhhhhlll...

she couldn't stand up to the abuse that Monica did?
With that in mind...she put those thoughts about Mighty Dog right out of her mind for fear that DASperm would kick her arse....
However she did confide in Ms.J4J about her inner most thoughts of getting with Mighty Dog and this is what she told her...;)

she only said one thing to me about it

She said that when she was doing her thing, she only wanted a mirror on the wall so she could look at herself, wink her eye, and say aloud (<b>as she wiggled her hips in hoola hoop fashion,</b>),

<font color=red size=20>"Kssssh Ksssssh" !</font>

<font size=1>ducking behind APW</font>

LMAO@ Ms.J4J...for duck'n behind me....

I offered Ms.J4J some advice.
I told her that she should tell DaSperm....and all his co-workers what Nita was contemplating, but to leave my name out of it and I told her if she told DaSperm and his co-workers she should record all of she and Nita's conversations ya know....for keepsake:D and so she did.
Then...two weeks later.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What tha hell?

She said that when she was doing her thing, she only wanted a mirror on the wall so she could look at herself, wink her eye, and say aloud (<b>as she wiggled her hips in hoola hoop fashion,</b>),

<font color=red size=20>"Kssssh Ksssssh" !</font>

But, being that she was kinda dingy (a la Sinclaire James on Living Single), Ms. J4J didn't know what the hell Nita was talking about!

So, to break it down to her, Nita told J4J ...

"YOU know ... like that sound you make when Mike be tossin' that ass across the room and making yo' head hit the footboards!

Then J4J understood, and that got her imagination going, because what she REALLY wanted was

[Edited by Vinita on 02-12-01 at 11:57 AM]

A hoola hoop of her own....

to practice the <font size=6 color=red>(shoop...shoop) </font>technique on Mike!:D
She even started a class to teach all the puddins this old but newly defined technique to allure the spoon...and of course JSUATL and I had this technique down to a "T" so we were the "Professional Instructors"....so we passed our technique on to other puddins and boy did it take off because.....you'll never guess what happened after the six weeks training class was up....

apw beat me...changing script

...the puddings were out of control. Shooping everything in site!!! :eek: To handle the highly trained puddings, J-State Tiger and Get Ready opened a "How to Stir Your Pudding" class for the spoons. All was going well when...

[Edited by BluBlood on 02-12-01 at 12:27 PM]

It was realized that the instructors didn't know what the hell they were talking about!

Furious, the students demanded

...demanded that they have someone with a bit more experience teach the class, when all of a sudden TIGERPRIDE busted up in dat piece!

"How in da hell are y'all gonna have a "Puddin' Stirrin'" Class without ME as an instructor???"

The class just looked on with bewildered expressions on their faces.
Fiyah, who was one of the top pupils at the time, looked at ol' TP and said:

"...the time when BLUBLOOD gave you a shot! When she realized that you didn't want her anymore, she vowed not to give the puddin' to any other man, since worked it like that! That's why she's abstinent now."

Tigerpride smiled and said:

"Yeah, that may be true, but..."

man.....didn't you know...

BluBlood is really a man....
And I can't get enough of him.
That one time experience confused him into thinking she was really a she and that's why he/she is abstinent. With that in mind...they both decided to get psychological help from Dr. Mighty Dog and he suggested....

...and then Ken & Tara's Net Check money ran out(like that was a real surprise) and once again the page went off line.

And all these poor kids went back to MEACFans.com saying...let us in, let us in!!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!

Adieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back