Let's talk about these dudes out here on social media telling who they slept with

CEE DOG

Irv Gotti! Ok first of all what's up with these dudes out here telling on the women they slept with? I mean especially while they were/are married? Is this the new glory to fame now? This dude is all in his feelings talking about he found out she was dating Nelly while watching a basketball game and the cameras went to them. First of all he was married at the time and he was the side dude. There are a lot of dudes all on social media doing this now. I don't get it. Especially old dudes like him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Niggas got too much BITCH in them these days. It's like I told my son..."I know a lot of bitches and most of them are men." I'm not going to do any dirt on my wife and if I did it is between me and the chick and I will be damn selective on the chick. She going to have to have something to lose and if I get caught she would have to be in a position to make my life better.

See cats don't understand that when they have a sidepiece. That sidepiece can't just be any ole chick.

He's doing that to help promote his new Murder Inc documentary that just dropped a couple days ago. Hell I would brag to the homies about smashing a good looking chick like Ashanti as well, but that's something you do away from social media. Leave locker room/barbershop talk in the locker room/barbershop.

Irv Gotti! Ok first of all what's up with these dudes out here telling on the women they slept with? I mean especially while they were/are married? Is this the new glory to fame now? This dude is all in his feelings talking about he found out she was dating Nelly while watching a basketball game and the cameras went to them. First of all he was married at the time and he was the side dude. There are a lot of dudes all on social media doing this now. I don't get it. Especially old dudes like him.
He was p whipped.

Back