Let dem heffa's fight!

yvette23

They both get on my dayum nerves..........with all this beef in Hip Hop, I'mma start listening to Country music!! :lol: Read on:

http://new.blackvoices.com/entertai...,376103.story?coll=bv-entertainment-headlines

Lil' Kim Lays Into Foxy Brown

Foul-mouthed rap beauty LIL' KIM has ensured her feud with FOXY BROWN keeps burning, by laying into her hip-hop counterpart with a vicious vengeance.

The one-time good friends have been at loggerheads for a number of years and their feuding escalated to an allegedly related shooting in front of New York's HOT 97 radio station last year (01) involving friends of the pair.

And although Foxy has long expressed her desires to reconcile with the LADY MARMALADE star, Kim is refusing to budge.

She rants, "One thing I need people to know is that we are two totally different artists. When you're nasty and f***ed up to people in this game, it comes back to you. Karma's a mother****er.

"And let me tell you something, karma is in the air right now. That s*** is no joke. It starts from the way back."

And Kim has also failed to forget another time that she says Brown disrespected her and the JUNIOR MAFIA crew which spawned her at their record signing party, which culminated in guns being drawn.

Kim adds, "I have to respect an artist in order to love them. She was one of my favourite rap artists. I liked her. I liked her style. I liked the way she was. I don't believe her no more."

Nonetheless, Kim doesn't rule out a reconciliation with Brown as long as she's in control of it all.

She says, "Don't come up to me and ask me anything about a THELMA & LOUISE record with that girl. 'Cause it ain't happening and if it does happen, you tell them how it's gonna happen.

"It'll be out on QUEEN BEE ENTERTAINMENT and it's after I've sold six or seven million records."

This has been going on for a while though.

And I thought dissing on records is fun...but this shat. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well to be real, I don't like none of them heffas..............*passing yvette Shania Twain's CD...........on the sly*;)

I thought Lil Kim had beef with QueenPen or whatever her name is. This is truly sad...GROW DA #$@% UP PLEASE!!!

Popping in my Celine Dion CD as I take out Leann Rimes.

I wonder if "Celebirty Boxing" will take this undercard. :idea:

:lol: :D :lol:

what is up with this foolishness...Some one needs to grow up and Foxy tried but all I have to say is Oy vei.:rolleyes:

That goes to show you...you can take the rat out of the hood...but you can't take the hood out of the rat.

If Im anywhere near as rich, famous, or both as those two...I'llbdamned if someone could ruffle my feather like that.

:smh: @ women being friends one minute...and mortal enemies the next.

I'm sure this will all blow over one day without either being blow away.

Both of those hos are puppets to their record company. If the man says to dress up like a ho in order to sell records, they both are willing to do it. Neither one has any class or style.

Both of their recording careers are in the dumps now.

True

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Both of those hos are puppets to their record company. If the man says to dress up like a ho in order to sell records, they both are willing to do it. Neither one has any class or style.

Both of their recording careers are in the dumps now.

:nod:

Back