Lawmen say YouTube rap video led them to suspected drug dealer in Birmingham

HORNETSWARM

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2013/03/lawmen_say_a_youtube_rap_video.html
12422351-large.jpg

Christopher Taylor

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Alabama -Lawmen trying to identify a drug dealer in Birmingham said they got a little help from the suspect himself when he posted a rap video on YouTube that police say showed him selling drugs.
Jefferson County sheriff's deputies in February launched an investigation into the distribution of heroin, cocaine and marijuana by a man in southwest Birmingham, Chief Deputy Randy Christian said today. They did not, however, know the man's identity until a patrol deputy alerted detectives to a video posted by an aspiring rap artist on the internet.

The music video, Christian said, showed the rapper selling and using illegal drugs. That video led them to identify their suspect as Christopher Dewayne Taylor, 26, of Edgewater.

The video, along with other information gathered during the probe, led to a Feb. 22 search warrant at a home in the 700 block of 30th Street S.W. Deputies recovered heroin during the raid, Christian said, and took Taylor into custody.

Taylor already had outstanding warrants for failure to appear in court on charges of obstruction of justice, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and probation violation on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.

Read rest of story

Last edited:

I am convinced young brothers go back and forth to jail for their faggots waiting on them. Why else would they wanna be locked in a small cell for years at a time? Sad punks.

I am convinced young brothers go back and forth to jail for their faggots waiting on them. Why else would they wanna be locked in a small cell for years at a time? Sad punks.

Thats why they wear the sagging pants, no woman is looking at their azz, just their boyfriends.

I know his dumb azz knew at some point, while selling drugs that someone would snitch him out or the police would eventually catch him. Nooooooooo!!!!!!! What his azz did? Go and film himself and let the police get direct evidence. :shame:

AND he has all these other outstanding warrants....you know, I'm starting to believe that the intelligence level of some groups of people truly has declined significantly. I talk to a lot of high school and college kids and honestly, a good many of them lack any obvious signs of intelligence shining from their eyes. Just dar;k, blank holes....until "Walk It Out" rap song comes on....then, they know every word and you can't talk to them cause they are ::happydance: ing.

Back