Langston vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

LORD!

LU fumbles at their 16 and we recover only to turn around and fumble and they recover and score on the 2nd drive! PAT no good by LU

UAPB 53
LU 15

9:10 4thQ

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For whatever reason, I was unable to post on last week's game thread between PB & AAMU. Anyways, all of us AAMU Fans were down on our team. Even though we didn't do as well as we thought we should, I wanted to say Pine Bluff must be the real deal this year. Congrats @96lioness and Pine Bluff family! Let's get through our divisions and meet again!

For whatever reason, I was unable to post on last week's game thread between PB & AAMU. Anyways, all of us AAMU Fans were down on our team. Even though we didn't do as well as we thought we should, I wanted to say Pine Bluff must be the real deal this year. Congrats @96lioness and Pine Bluff family! Let's get through our divisions and meet again!

Thank you my brother and @LAW DAWG

I see AAMU turned things around. I bet it was just crazy for UNA!

Okay Pine bl...... seed nice win ... I need a few more games before I say the word contender but for now I’ll say factor...

Okay Pine bl...... seed nice win ... I need a few more games before I say the word contender but for now I’ll say factor...

LTB16, my sweetenin',

It is, and shall forever be, PINE BLUFF! It's ok, it really is ok. And I agree, we don't need to be considered as a "contender" or even a "factor".

LTB16, my sweetenin',

It is, and shall forever be, PINE BLUFF! It's ok, it really is ok. And I agree, we don't need to be considered as a "contender" or even a "factor".

Lol I gave you another letter. Keep earning it beloved and I’ll put the desired reapecK on your name ..... hope you been getting ready for our week soon... your smack debut with me is one I’m looking forward too... you know where to find me *looks into lioness eyes* pine B..L seed.. good evening good lioness.

Back