Ladies, Why Do Women Want The Bath Water So Dayum Hot!!!???

FORTISSIMO

GEESH!!! SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME YOU WANNA TAKE A SHOWER OR SOMETHING WITH A WOMAN, SHE WANTS THE TEMPERATURE TO BE ON "BOILING"!! THEN ALWAYS WANT A BROTHER TO STAND IN THE FRONT WHILE MY SKIN MELTS. WHY IS THAT? WHAT'S UP WITH YALL'S SKIN?! DOES IT HAVE TO BE THAT HOT!!!! PLEASE ELUCIDATE.

This is why the hubby and I bathe separately

Who tha 'L wants to take a lukewarm bath/shower?

Hmmmm....

Well Bud, if she's turning that tap to hot/scalding and throws you to the front then maybe, just maybe she's trying to tell you something......maybe you dirty Bruh.:D

Originally posted by saniyya
Hmmmm....

Well Bud, if she's turning that tap to hot/scalding and throws you to the front then maybe, just maybe she's trying to tell you something......

~~Al Green, send help!~~

(and some bacon, eggs & biscuits...) :idea:

That's a tight pic in the sig AAMU B-Deezy

I didn't think the temperature of water (a nice warm shower versus super scalding hot) would dictate whether or not one was considered 'clean'.

I thought that's where the soap came in at... :confused:

I need to know the answer to this question too. Fort, you're on point today

*throwing out some virtual dap*

Well hopefully Fort, I'll be feeling better by the time you arrive. I was supposed to go out tonight and can't even go.:(

Anyway,

We like our dayum water hot cuz we don't feel clean in no cold azz water...that's why.:p

So it's psychological..........

So we get 3rd degree burns on our back to soothe your psyche ?!?!

:mad:

That's foul !!!

I was also told that super hot-arsed water helps you relax during 'that time of the month'....but I'm not in the shower then :D .........

Re: So it's psychological..........

Originally posted by phatback

I was also told that super hot-arsed water helps you relax during 'that time of the month'....but I'm not in the shower then :D .........

Actually phats, you're right....but the doctor's tell us not to take hot bath/showers during that time cuz it makes us cramp more.

Go figure.....:rolleyes:

Good question, my wife does the same with the water in the tube. Ladies please answer the question. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I think it's a sensitivity difference. Women or less sensitive to heat than men.....lol (also less sensitive to pain....)

And as women we learned that the hotter the water is the cleaner you'll be. :D

It works across the board
When was the last time you saw your wife/girlfriend wash dishes in lukewarm water.....? (Probably Never)

Yes, the soap is an important item. Taking a hot shower/bath is like washing dishes. Did anyone ever wash dishes in cold/lukewarm water when you were little? If so, I know you got that arse whipping, because the dishes did not get clean in the cold/lukewarm water. See where I'm going with this? :emlaugh:

Falling out!!!

Hmmm..."Boiling Balls Surprise"

"Boiling Balls Etoufee"

"Balls A Le Mode"

"Spaghetti and Meat Balls"
:emlaugh: :p

Fort, this is a good one. I don't understand how they can shower in that hot water. Unless they turn it to hot before they get out to get even for us leaving the top off the Mayo Jar.

I see I'm not alone in this. That water feels like she boiled it first, then put it in the tub. It can be hot without being scalding

Back