Kenn are there pop-ups on the board??

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
I Keep getting these pop-up ads ever so often on the board. Is this a problem on my end?? Is anyone else getting these?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
I Keep getting these pop-up ads ever so often on the board. Is this a problem on my end?? Is anyone else getting these?

There are no pop up ads to my knowledge on the board.

Re: I spoke too soon!

Originally posted by Vinita
Must be MSN ... these things are driving me to DISTRACTION!

I haven't gotten any here, but I have gotten some from other sites while using MSN.

I messed around the wrong sites by accident and they came out of nowhere.....i'm going through the same problem

There is some site out there that is causing this. I know of one called Surf Safari that actualy installed some mess on my computer and I didn't even know I had been to the site. It kept making pop ups appear. Also if you use Net Zero you will get some pop ups. I think if you use Netscape instead of IE they don't come up.

Originally posted by The SWAC
I messed around the wrong sites by accident and they came out of nowhere.....i'm going through the same problem

and what kind of sites were you going to.....lol :emlaugh: :D

Its gone away now... I dont know what it was. The things would only pop up when I came to the SWACpage... maybe because its my home page.:confused:

Originally posted by Fiyah

and what kind of sites were you going to.....lol :emlaugh: :D

I was trying score some free programs...my hard drive went out a few weeks ago and I lost a lot of programs as a result..

Back