Kaleidoscope (A Netflix Series)

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
It features Gianacarlo Esposito and creatively tells the story about a unique crew of thieves going after 7 billion dollars. I'm not quite finished. I think I have 3 episodes left to go but it has been a decent watch.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Beyond the gimmicky nature of the color episodes, this series was kinda weak/basic. It really could've just been a movie but I understand the streaming game

Beyond the gimmicky nature of the color episodes, this series was kinda weak/basic. It really could've just been a movie but I understand the streaming game
I can understand that. It started off kinda slow for me at first. I kept watching and really started getting into it. As I've shared in other threads, I appreciate the change of pace, something different and unique with a twist at the end. There is just not too much else out there in streaming or on the big screen that is catching my attention.

Last edited:
Just binged watched it this afternoon. I was gonna watch half today and the half tomorrow but I kept going and did the whole series.
I didn't figured where those bonds were halfway thru but I did enjoy how they told the whole story in these segments. I may have to go back and see if I just missed it but I did want to know who was the baby's father.

Back