K104 with Steve Harvey

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Did anyone else catch Steve Harvey this morning? That guy is OFF DA HOOK!!! I was laughing so hard, I slid into the back of someone. He went off on Flo Anthony and some Mexican calling his people "Migrant Workers" That dude is funny. I'm trying to get on K104's website but it appears to be down? Is it just me? I want to hear the radio broadcast via the internet.

Have a safe holiday!!!

NN & D-Town...

Are you listening on a local station that syndicates the show? I'd love to hear it live. I listened while out in L.A. The boy is a fool.

NN, the internet feed for The Beat has been down for a while. A lot of stations maybe dropping their feeds soon. The record companys want the stations to pay music rights for the internet feeds as well as the broadcast rights. Of course the stations are protesting this. The FCC and possibly Congress will have to sort this out. Right now some of the stations are not taking any chances with the net. They have stopped netcasting their signals.

I don't know if this is the case with The Beat, but as they say, "Stay Tuned for more information".

I will have to check it out when I am in DFW the next time.

Giving a mike to Steve Harvey can be dangerous (to his victims) and very funny. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back