Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Rich

Sept
1 jsu@Howard - Waiting to start the season off with jsu
8 open
15 jsu@Tenn St. - mad from last year...
22 jsu@MVSU
29 jsu@*ALABAMA A&M - jsu won't beat a team from AL in 2001...

Oct
6 *AL St. - jsu won't beat a team from AL in 2001
13 *Southern - jsu won't beat a team from LA in 2001
20 *Grambling - jsu won't beat a team from LA in 2001
27 *Arkansas- Pine Bluff - toss up! I'm going with APB

Nov
3 North Carolina A&T

Looks pretty dayum _ _ D to me. Looks like you will pull down 2-6 at best (MVSU & APB). We know you wont beat a school from AL or LA,so you can forget about AAMU, ASU, GRAM or SU. That's 4 loses right there!! Your AD must want to get fired.

This is so unfair for the SPAM Fans.

Richie Rich;
Another crab, who has yet to learn what's going on in the SWAC.

Prediction: JSU will start the year at 5 - 0.

Look for Alabama A&M to be totally humiliated by the Blue Bengals.

Remember, you heard it from the gooddoctor first.

I've already completed my itinerary for October 13. I'll be in Jackson staying at the Hampton INN. Look for another record breaking 65,000 at memorial stadium, regardless of the flag.

Originally posted by thegooddoctor
Richie Rich;
Another crab, who has yet to learn what's going on in the SWAC.

If this isn't a case of the "Pot" calling the "kettle" black! The TSPN has yourself labeled as a crab!
*SMH*

Since we mentioned JSU new uniforms, TP disappeared from the board.

I hope JSU get their new uniforms in time for the season.

This thread is sad and no one even bought it. Did it get turned around on your smackless arse??!! I wish I had the thing that makes the cricket sound.

MD,

AAMU has worn the same uniforms for the last five years and you know it.

Sept
1 jsu@Howard - First of all the game is at JSU =Chicago. Aside from that Howard was shut down by our defense last year and our o-line steamrolled them. Our field goal kicker missed three field goals. Beating should have been worse. JSU 1-0
8 open
15 jsu@Tenn St. - mad from last year...(they can be mad all they want but we we have won 8 out of the last ten. This one will be no different 2-0
22 jsu@MVSU 3-0
29 jsu@*ALABAMA A&M - jsu won't beat a team from AL in 2001...(yeah right, other than the two the play. AAMU will still suck. You sucked with 20 starters and you will suck even more with only 11 returning statters) 4-0

Oct
6 *AL St. - jsu won't beat a team from AL in 2001 ( you are Homecoming bait for a reason. JSU will have the better offense and defense in this game. Cole does not know what defense is. Kent is going to put up 50 for the HC crowd.)5-0
13 *Southern - jsu won't beat a team from LA in 2001 (verdict is still out on that defense. Could be a good game.) 6-0 or 5-1
20 *Grambling - jsu won't beat a team from LA in 2001 (Gram won't be able to handle the defensive pressure of JSU this time around. We are going to work that sorry offense over. JSU by 14) 7-0 or 6-1
27 *Arkansas- Pine Bluff - toss up! I'm going with APB (this is going to be the biggest slaugher of the year. The last time they came to JSU, we beat them 41-0. Look for a similar outcome) 8-0 or 7-1

Nov
3 North Carolina A&T (You must have a good QB and a passing game to beat JSU. They have a solid defense to keep the game close but we will beat them by 3 TD's.)

Then we have PV and Alcorn makeing JSU end up 11-0 or 10-1

Like it or luv it.

TP

I'm down with school pride and all, but sometimes reality has to come into the picture. JSU will not beat AAMU, ASU, SU, nor UAPB. The GSU game will be a toss up. You will not beat A&T either.
Just get a seat ready for Kent and the boys to watch the SCG!
While you're at it, go ahead and start thinking of top prospects for the HC job! Shannon may come back!:D

Richie Rich;

Trust me sonny, thegooddoctor isn't a crab. Even the TSPN makes a mistake. Been around since the beginning. Have my SWACPAGE cap to prove it.

I go way back.)

Attack Dog,

I don't think that I am the only person who feels this way so school pride has nothing to do with it. Go back and look at all of those polls that your fellow SPers put together. No one respects you and everyone expects you to lose. If you like, you can start a new thread and ask people what they think the outcome will be for the UAPB (laugh), AAMU (bigger laugh), ASU (giggle), SU and A&T games. I feel quite confident that the majority will agree with me so your point about school pride loses big time. AAMU is a smalltime school and they can't beat JSU.

JSU is JSU and even on a down year, we are BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

Originally posted by thegooddoctor
Richie Rich;

Trust me sonny, thegooddoctor isn't a crab. Even the TSPN makes a mistake. Been around since the beginning. Have my SWACPAGE cap to prove it.

I go way back.)

Well then, thegooddoctor...isn't in very possible that Richie Rich could be in the same situation????
Think first....thank you. :)

Actually, I could really care less about JSU's record going into November...that's their business.

As long as they receive that "L" on the 29th...everything is aiight with me! :D

Originally posted by Ntelekt

As long as they receive that "L" on the 29th...everything is aiight with me! :D
See this is why 0-7 is in such a sorry state. As long as they beay JSU or SU or GSU their season is made. Never mind the fact that they finish up 5-6. This is a _ _ _ attitude. This is _ 2. :(

<font size=9>SAD2

Man...don't even try it!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
See this is why 0-7 is in such a sorry state. As long as they beay JSU or SU or GSU their season is made. Never mind the fact that they finish up 5-6. This is a _ _ _ attitude. This is _ 2. :(

Okay readers...let JST's response be a lesson to you:

"Ignorant interpretation is half the battle lost!"

You see...people like him are the ones that attempt to disregard the fact that my comment was made concerning JSU's record.

He ASSumed that I was talking about our entire season when in fact, I SPECIFIED what I was talking about.

Why should we give a dayum about any of their games other than the one in which we play them? THAT'S the only outcome that AAMU can determine, hence, I retort once again in regard to JSU's record:
"As long as they receive that "L" on the 29th...everything is aiight with me! ". :p

JST...you KNOW better than to try that BS with me!
You're almost as bad as SOGgy with that kind of garbage! :D

[Edited by Ntelekt on 04-19-01 at 07:00 AM]

Then I guess nothing will be aight wit Ntelekt. Seeing as how JSU is gonna put the usual arse whooping on 0-7.

It's gonna be a long while before 0-7 beats us again. That's how we do BAMA schools. We beat them senseless for many years before they can muster up the strength to win their ONE. Y'all won in '95, so don't be looking for a "W" anytime soon.

robber:

I can deal with you actually believing that. It's all good.

You know it won't be a cakewalk. YOu know that JSU will be in for a battle.
Hell, I give you credit for not coming out with these "out-da-crack-of-my-azz" statements like some of your comrades.:D

Don't worry...the TRUTH will be revealed on the 29th! ;)

Originally posted by Tigerpride
6 *AL St. - jsu won't beat a team from AL in 2001 ( you are Homecoming bait for a reason. JSU will have the better offense and defense in this game. Cole does not know what defense is. Kent is going to put up 50 for the HC crowd.)
smh@at this hogwash!!!!!

And then you go on to say:

Nov
3 North Carolina A&T (You must have a good QB and a passing game to beat JSU.
ASU has a great passing game and QB!!! I'm gonna get that tape of last years game in Mobile to you!!!!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
You know it won't be a cakewalk. YOu know that JSU will be in for a battle.
See how a close loss is the same as a win on the 0-7 campus? As long as they dont get blown out they are happy. This is sad.

Mr. Ntelekt;

First it's not important on whether or not I'm a crab or not. And, I'm sure richie rich can defend himself.

The bottom line is this:

Sept. 29 JSU is going to spank that billdog butt;
and
Oct. 6 the bulldogs are going to get a similar spanking from them jaguars.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

It's going to be a long season for coach cooper and his bull pups!!!!!!.).).)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back