John Wick Movies

I guess I am out of the loop on the first one. Sounds like my kind of movie. I will check the original to see what the hype is about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just watched part 1 and part 2 last month. I did not know. I loved it! It is always a cool movie to watch for gun enthusiasts. Also when I watched part 2 with Fishburne, it really seemed like I was watching Morpheus and Neo again....

I just watched part 1 and part 2 last month. I did not know. I loved it! It is always a cool movie to watch for gun enthusiasts. Also when I watched part 2 with Fishburne, it really seemed like I was watching Morpheus and Neo again....

Same here...

Once I got into the franchise I was hooked...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just saw John Wick 4 yesterday and even though the run time is 180 minutes, with all the action in it you don't feel it being that long.

Just saw John Wick 4 yesterday and even though the run time is 180 minutes, with all the action in it you don't feel it being that long.
Well there is one fight scene where they were stepping all over each other, that seemed endless.

Well there is one fight scene where they were stepping all over each other, that seemed endless.

Loop Stairs GIF by philiplueck

Back