Jigga....Blueprint

Kay Bee

Tha Track Layer
Has anyone heard the new Jay Z CD? At first when I got it I really was not feeling it but after I went through it a second time I discovered it was jammin. On the second track Jay Z wrecked on Nas. With the retaliation that Nas has on Stillmatic, I believe we have a 21st century LL vs Kool Moe D.

Tight!

"Blueprint" is the best work that Jay-Z has done since "Reasonable Doubt"!

Track #2 is a killer (I haven't heard Nas' response yet, I know that Prodigy will be heard soon, too...). The joint with Eminem (Renegade) is off da hook! "Girls, Girls, Girls" is nice, also.;)

This is definitely a recommended buy (or download, or however you get down)! :D

Biz Markie, Kamaal, and Slick Rick...

Anybody who can use Biz-Markie to sing the chorus is a musical genius !!!

Girls..girls...(something or another)
Girls I do adore....

Well put your number on this paper
I'd sure love to date ya
Check you out when I come off tour....

The man is a visionary !!!

It's aight. Lyrically Jigga Man is tight as usual. Musically it's a little lack luster. Nothing just jumped out at me and grabbed me. Jay Z does wreck Nas and Prodigy.

Have you also heard the dis cuts F*ck Jada and F*ck Beanie? I think Jadakiss got the best of that feud.

Everyone is trying to get that King Of New York status. I hope Nas comes with it on Stillmatic. It's available to download and I haven't liked too much of what I've heard...but I hope that's just the bootleg versions.

Also I saw Exit Wounds over the weekend. DMX was your typical DMX in that role. I think Tupac would have been great in that movie.

Voletta and Afeni send help!!!

That Jay-Z is tight!! Almost everybody on the yard is playing it. I like the song with Eminem. He does diss Nas pretty bad, too.

I heard the song with him and eminem. It was jammin....I havent' heard the whole cd yet.

yes i have a reply...

Jay-Z is tyte work... Renegade is the isht! Girls Girls Girls (both versions) is tyte. Song Cry and All I Need are next on my list...

...Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

What about, "I never Change" along with the others are tight as hell. JayZ has the best beats in New York.....

Never Change is my favorite jam on the CD. I jammed that so much last week I almost got sick of it.

Back