Jennifer Lopez Is Knocked Up!

Tara

Administrator
BABY J.LO DUE: REPORT

By: Adam Miller
New York Post - www.nypost.com

June 10, 2001 -- Sultry singer-actress Jennifer Lopez reportedly expects a baby with her dashing dancer boyfriend, Cris Judd - and the couple plans to wed as soon as they can arrange the ceremony.
Judd, 31, dropped to one knee and popped the question on the balcony of their Hollywood home immediately after J.Lo, 30, told him she was three-months pregnant, says London's Sunday Mirror.

"Jennifer and Cris are overjoyed," a source told the paper.

"Jennifer has already had morning sickness. For Jennifer, it is a dream come true."

The parents-to-be were engaged last month, and J.Lo now sports a diamond-encrusted engagement ring bearing the letters JCJ - for Jennifer Cris Judd.

The pregnancy has forced the luscious Latina superstar to pull out of her next film, "Anaconda 2," the paper said.

The article says Lopez plans to take a year off to concentrate on her new family after she finishes filming her current movie, "Enough."

Lopez's spokesman, Alan Nierob, did not return a call for comment, but in an interview last month, J.Lo said it won't come down to a choice between job and family.

"I don't know how I'll feel when I'm married and I give birth to my first child," Lopez said. "If anyone can find a balance for it, I can."

The Bronx-born beauty, who broke up with Sean "Puffy" Combs earlier this year, met Judd when he danced in a video for her song, "Love Don't Cost a Thing."

It will be the second set of vows for Lopez, who was married in 1997 to waiter Ojani Noa.

They split up the next year.

I wonder if the baby is really Cris'....three months pregnant? I thought her & P-Diddy were still together three months ago....go figure.:rolleyes:

If the baby is not Puffys, wow! I feel for him. I know the pain all too well. But then again, this is a good thing because the breakup prevented even greater pain.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I wonder if the baby is really Cris'....three months pregnant? I thought her & P-Diddy were still together three months ago....go figure.:rolleyes:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

builderscentral_1615_10190193

LMAO @ Blu!

Wondering what her ring will say when her baby comes out a nappy haired Negro!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Poor Puffy...

Hold up folks, I'm missing something. First of all why Poor Puffy. If he never hit it then I say " Po Sorry Azz Puffy". How do we know Puffy wanted something long term with JLO?

Also, how does this make her a hoe...the relationship with Puffy was over. It didn't work...while she was in it she made the most of it. Listen ladies...you a dayum fool if you allow yourself to come out of a relationship worse than you went in. I realize yall ain't never had any (at least we gonna operate under that assumption:D ), but that little bargaining tool yall were blessed with should be your guarantee that you never suffer in a relationship!

I know we were just taking this and having fun with it...I'm not defending J Lo but the fact that I want any woman that's involved with me to leave the relationship better off than how she came in.

PS: All interested ladies, please halla

Re: LMAO @ Blu!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

I am wondering the same thing. I thought that she and Puffy were together three months ago too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vinita
Wondering what her ring will say when her baby comes out a nappy haired Negro!

This reminds me of a movie I saw on video about three years ago. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by JSU'99
MikeBigg, do you really believe puffy didn't hit that? :rolleyes:

That's not what I'm saying...What I meant is if he didn't he needs his azz tore out the frame! She better be glad she wasn't with me...they'd be calling her "The Freakin Peurto Rican"!:D

Remember she split with P-Diddy long before his trial was even going on. They just fronted like they were still together. Sounds like somebody hit a home run on the first pitch.....the boys swam all the way to the top of that mountain of a arse......

Scandal!!!

Originally posted by Tara
The Bronx-born beauty, who broke up with Sean "Puffy" Combs earlier this year, met Judd when he danced in a video for her song, "Love Don't Cost a Thing."

Was P. Diddy and J.Lo together then.? I thought that they broke up during the trial.

IMO, I think that J. <b>EOH</b> used Puffy to guarantee her a few good songs on her album!!

Back