"JANET JACKSON"

I'm just reflecting back when I was a kid who was a part of the generation that learned of and got familiar with the Jacksons' music during the Destiny/Off The Wall/Triumph Albums. Younguns like myself crushed on Janet when she appeared on Different Strokes around this time of 82. What I am most amazed about was how the production and mentoring of Jam and Lewis a few years later really took Janet from just being a likable artist with a few decent R&B hits to a mega star in her own right.

#randomthoughts

Last edited:
Thats my girl. I was glad she addressed the secret baby crap, thats was the hot rumor during her younger years.

She didn't mention getting plugged by Bobby Brown either ..

But she does have a "type" though when it came to her long-term relationships (with Jermaine Dupri being an outlier) ... and if she was a man, Black Twitter woulda roasted her

Its sad Jermaine could not give her time and keep his penis in his pants.

So many people seek out their parents, without realizing it.

Man I had a chance to holla at her. DAMN!!!! She was in DC at a restaurant and all these folks were around her. So I kinda mananged to move near her. She smiled and said “hey cutie.” My black ass froze up like a bitch!!!! She then said it again….and I was frozen. I couldn’t move. Then the crowd kinda moved us apart and she kept looking at me.

Next thing I know she with Jermain Dupree ugly ass.

Man I had a chance to holla at her. DAMN!!!! She was in DC at a restaurant and all these folks were around her. So I kinda mananged to move near her. She smiled and said “hey cutie.” My black ass froze up like a bitch!!!! She then said it again….and I was frozen. I couldn’t move. Then the crowd kinda moved us apart and she kept looking at me.

Man, stop lying

Me waiting on Bham tickets to go on sale

live action waiting GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

How many men would admit freezing up like a bitch? That’s how you know the story is true. Now if I said we rode around in the limo and I asked to see the pimple on the booty and she threw me out than that would have been a lie.

How many men would admit freezing up like a bitch? That’s how you know the story is true. Now if I said we rode around in the limo and I asked to see the pimple on the booty and she threw me out than that would have been a lie.
righhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt? lol

Back