Jackson Water Crisis

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How long is it going to take to fix everything once that money is granted? Time is of the essence!
Man that question is on down the line because the biggest question will be what back room shady moves will the repubs make to shift some of that money to the surrounding areas of Jackson. And yes its federal money but these Tate and his buddies will find a way, you better believe that.

Man that question is on down the line because the biggest question will be what back room shady moves will the repubs make to shift some of that money to the surrounding areas of Jackson. And yes its federal money but these Tate and his buddies will find a way, you better believe that.

Yep.

"The use of any funds Congress sends the State will be under strict federal scrutiny, including from the DOJ and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency."

That crossed my mind but I feel like this time Jackson will get the money. Joe Biden can do some type of executive order

You are on point. I just saw on NBC news Tate and the state of Mississippi is under investigation for diverting federal funds from the city of Jackson to “surrounding areas.” Man, these people are sick and dirty!

@MetroPhillyTiger @goodolebrave
Typical Republican corporate shill:

Don’t buy the “snake oil” that Gov. Tate Reeves and other private interest groups are pushing to privatize Jackson’s system, Johnson said.

Yep.

"The use of any funds Congress sends the State will be under strict federal scrutiny, including from the DOJ and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency."
An unintended consequence of the Brett Favre fiasco is that it might ensure the money goes to Jackson and without delay, but Tate and his benefactors will make certain they are the prime contractors and nearly all the sub-contractors to fix that water system.

These white folks are super demonic ... racism ain't nothing but a demonic spirit b/c no where in the Bible did God say white people are superior as they believe ... Satan said it not God. The only thing changed from the Jim Crow era to now is that black people are destroying black people at extremely higher rates. So not only do we got to worry about crazy racist white folks, we got to worry about crazy self-hating black folks just as much.

Some people say we better off today, I disagree. I actually prefer to deal with one major enemy than two. Hell my car was broken recently by men who look like me and every time I turn on the news it's a black person destroying a black person. That wasn't something that happened often in the Jim Crow era ... overall we did a pretty job of respecting one another and working together to fight one common enemy. Nowadays you can't trust damn near nobody, not even your own mama and daddy.

African-Americans are #1 victims in hate crimes and the #1 victim of any crime (mainly by blk folk). Not good! Jesus can't come back fast enough

Last edited:
@MetroPhillyTiger @goodolebrave
And that's just a little of the shady shit they doing. Man it's so deep and ridiculous you don't know where to start.

These white folks are super demonic ... racism ain't nothing but a demonic spirit b/c no where in the Bible did God say white people are superior as they believe ... Satan said it not God. The only thing changed from the Jim Crow era to now is that black people are destroying black people at extremely higher rates. So not only do we got to worry about crazy racist white folks, we got to worry about crazy self-hating black folks just as much.

Some people say we better off today, I disagree. I actually prefer to deal with one major enemy than two. Hell my car was broken recently by men who look like me and every time I turn on the news it's a black person destroying a black person. That wasn't something that happened often in the Jim Crow era ... overall we did a pretty job of respecting one another and working together to fight one common enemy. Nowadays you can't trust damn near nobody, not even your own mama and daddy.

African-Americans are #1 victims in hate crimes and the #1 victim of any crime (mainly by blk folk). Not good! Jesus can't come back fast enough
Man this is a whole topic that I just discussed the other day. N it pains me how you can even drive thru a Latino neighborhood and they keep their area looking better than a black area of the same city. But that rant I had involved a whole lot more, but the basis of it was why can't we do the same?

Man this is a whole topic that I just discussed the other day. N it pains me how you can even drive thru a Latino neighborhood and they keep their area looking better than a black area of the same city. But that rant I had involved a whole lot more, but the basis of it was why can't we do the same?
Why can do the same but we just are so divided and lost as a people, we barely come together when it matters most. Also the Latino schools, White schools, Asian schools generally speaking don't have as many fights and classroom distractions like our schools do (not all black schools are bad but too many are). Like we are literally in a serious crises (especially blk men) but everybody is going thru life as if we not. I've given up hope this year. We gonna always have pockets of black excellence and camaraderie here and there but it's never gonna be prevalent and wide spread like it NEEDS to be. That's why I ride hard for HBCUs, they are one of the few decent examples we have of black people acting civilized, working together, and trying to better themselves .... they not perfect but overall I like to think most HBCUs are pretty strong and positive lights for the black community

HBCUs (and kinda sorta Atlanta) are the closest we have to Wakanda

Last edited:
Why can do the same but we just are so divided and lost as a people, we barely come together when it matters most. Also the Latino schools, White schools, Asian schools generally speaking don't have as many fights and classroom distractions like our schools do (not all black schools are bad but too many are). Like we are literally in a serious crises (especially blk men) but everybody is going thru life as if we not. I've given up hope this year. We gonna always have pockets of black excellence and camaraderie here and there but it's never gonna be prevalent and wide spread like it NEEDS to be. That's why I ride hard for HBCUs, they are one of the few decent examples we have of black people acting civilized, working together, and trying to better themselves .... they not perfect but overall I like to think most HBCUs are pretty strong and positive lights for the black community

HBCUs (and kinda sorta Atlanta) are the closest we have to Wakanda

Agreed.

I've long said white supremacy is a spiritual sickness.

On the other hand, Black folks committing crimes against Black folks is also a spiritual sickness.

When you think about it, it actually is ONE enemy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It's all spiritual wickedness.

I think it's been proven in this country that it's really tough for us to build and sustain a culture when there are so many forces in place (from inside and out) to cause disruption.

View: https://youtu.be/AHpQN-PX2og

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can the Corp of Engineers do anything? Seems like you could dam up something or bring in a better filtration system to get more drinking water. I doubt this happened without a warning smh
"L" yea! They can do what they want to do!!! If it involved the majority of 'dem good white folks', this wouldn't even be an issue! The Feds bought out or compensated ALL OF THOSE white folks from Love canal and other dump sites around the US!

It pi$$es me off that they are disregarding H-U-M-A-N LIVES....these are REAL PEOPLE REAL LIVES .......babies, little kids, pregnant women, disabled, disenfranchised......"L" mane, as long as this has been a problem (late 50's to early 60's) If they had laid a new system at the rate of 100 miles per month, this snit would have been over a LONG time ago and the sins of their racist ancestor's would not be getting in the way of doing the HONORABLE AND RIGHT THING NOW.
GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF US!!!

Jacksonians tell your representatives to put a Bill Foward FOR A BLACK OWNED BLACK MANAGED ENGINEERING FIRM (PREFERBLY FROM AN HBCU) FOR $500 MIL WITH A $100 MIL COMPLETION BONUS AND WATCH HOW THEY GET IT DONE AND ON TIME!) 👍 👍 👍

I AM PRAYING FOR ALL JACKSONIANS.....GOD'S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU!

Back