JACKSON STATE

Every week a team talks about what they are gonna do and every week we bust y'all head. That weak schedule gave y'all a false sense of reality but all of that will be settled Saturday when you're getting beat by 30 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Last edited:

Yall weeping yet

Nope. Weeping would be more appropriate if the game were close at the end. More like extreme disgust. 😑

Can't even front. Apart from some stinginess on defense and a few flashes on offense, we had no answers.

Now that $100 game day car parking? Yeah, there's some weeping for that. 😟😭

You took Daddy to the woodshed, so enjoy your win. Yes. I still hate y'all. πŸ˜…

Nope. Weeping would be more appropriate if the game were close at the end. More like extreme disgust. 😑

Can't even front. Apart from some stinginess on defense and a few flashes on offense, we had no answers.

You took Daddy to the woodshed, so enjoy your win. Yes. I still hate y'all. πŸ˜…

Mane y'all better learn to park at them restaurants that be charging $20 πŸ˜†. Why would you pay more to park than the actually game admission. Dayum lol

Mane y'all better learn to park at them restaurants that be charging $20 πŸ˜†. Why would you pay more to park than the actually game admission. Dayum lol
That's that Southern mathematics at work bruh. They saw that"1" in 100 & automatically couldn't wait to exercise what they just learned 2 years ago at audit that 2 > 1. So that ONE w/ a bunch of zeros is less than TWO w/ just ONE zero.

Bernoulli wept... πŸ˜₯πŸ™

Last edited:

Recover quickly Mumford , the snakes waiting on you trying to make a playoff case

Back