Jackson State leads SWAC in graduation rate, ties with Ole Miss, Mississippi State

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Hmmm...🤔🤔🤔

Show me you conference recognition Award, not just a school announcement.

TSU Department of Athletics Officially Accepts SWAC Academic Success Award - Texas Southern University Athletics

The SWAC Academic Success Award is an award decided based upon each member institutions collective ranking in the categories of highest four-year Academic Progress Rate (APR) average, highest single year APR average, and highest Graduate Success Rate (GSR)

This is fantastic news! Thee I Love is on the right path. Let’s see how long it will be before the College Board or Legislature gives them their props! The AD and Coaches are letting the student athletes know that education matters!

Hmmm...🤔🤔🤔

Show me you conference recognition Award, not just a school announcement.

TSU Department of Athletics Officially Accepts SWAC Academic Success Award - Texas Southern University Athletics

The SWAC Academic Success Award is an award decided based upon each member institutions collective ranking in the categories of highest four-year Academic Progress Rate (APR) average, highest single year APR average, and highest Graduate Success Rate (GSR)
BUMP!

Mad your lie didn't stick?

Jackson State LIED and announced its athletics department leads the Southwestern Athletic Conference in the latest NCAA's Graduation Success rate report for 2021-22 🤥🤥🤥
It’s obvious we didn’t care the first time. Take the hint and find a friend to play with

Last edited:
Mad your lie didn't stick?

Jackson State LIED and announced its athletics department leads the Southwestern Athletic Conference in the latest NCAA's Graduation Success rate report for 2021-22 🤥🤥🤥

We just won a SWAC championship,
AGAIN so nothing you say is important. Refer to my last comment. Have a great night 😁

Back