J-State Tiger, Attorney at law!!!!!!

Nothing but Congrats to you....

Less time for posting, starting in 3 weeks.....:D

Dayum that test must be getting easier. :confused:

Just kidding.:emlaugh:

Congratulations and much success to you. :D

I'm so very happy for you.

I have a classmate who just passed Florida bar. He's in Tally. If you ever need a contact there, just holla. I'll give you his contact info. If you ever need a LA contact, I'm at the AG's office.

God bless.
Jer. 29:11

Was there ever any doubt? Man, I stack our HBCU's against anyone in terms of getting us prepared/groomed for success.

Mad Props To Ya!!!!

After receiving excellent training on the SWACpage, there was no doubt that you would not pass.

Props to you for an outstanding accomplishment.

Congrats Man!! Now go and make me some money!!!!

oh yeah JustSucks University still .............SUCKS!!!!!!

:D

MABCFAC
JST will probably have to take a pay cut now that he does not qualify for all those grants and welfare programs. :D

CONGRATS!

jump.gif

Your first case! It's never too late to say....

<marquee><font size=6 color=blue>CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE!</font></marquee>

Does this mean I won't be getting anymore special cd's in the mail?:bawling:

I think the first thing you should do is ban Tigerpride from talking ever.***snicker***

Much love to ya! Now go do like the rest of them and manipulate some laws!

Thanks again everyone. My first week of work is almost over. I got assigned to traffic and there are plenty of sob stories that people come with when their arse gets hit with that DUI. I think I have heard them all by now. I havent done a trial yet, but I did send 2 people to jail on plea deals. Perhaps I'll make an example out of some poor sap and not offer them a plea deal one day. Some clown ran into a power plant today and fled the scene, I saw it ont he news this morning. Like DL says he will f*** around and run up my light bill! If he comes to my division he gotta go to jail.:mad: ;)

Back