Iyanla or Oprah...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
index_19.gif
...has anyone seen Iyanla's show? Since I work 24/7, I haven't had a chance to view it. If her show is a hit, I bet ya in seasons to come, if she isn't broadcast on the same network as Oprah, they will have her on as the same time as Oprah.

I saw Iyanla in its entirety last night and enjoyed it since the guests were giving out websites for bargains that included everything from travel and furniture to coupons, which is very high on my interest list. There was another episode about couples and money controls, that I didn't enjoy well enough to stay awake since comes on at 11:30 p.m. in Houston, or maybe it is a rebroadcast.

Originally posted by LMBH
I saw Iyanla in its entirety last night and enjoyed it since the guests were giving out websites for bargains that included everything from travel and furniture to coupons, which is very high on my interest list. There was another episode about couples and money controls, that I didn't enjoy well enough to stay awake since comes on at 11:30 p.m. in Houston, or maybe it is a rebroadcast.
I was just on her webiste. That is the scheduled time here. But a friend of mine in El Paso said it hasn't started there yet. Go figure....

it comes on in the morning in jacktown, at the same time as the last hour of today

I've seen 2 of the three shows which have aired in Houston. The first show was about couples & money. It was VERY good... She had lots of black couples as well as white. Iyanla's show is tight as far as I'm concerned. She seems very comfortable in the spotlight.

Last night, it was about people who were released from prison who had been wrongfully accused!

I watched lastnight's episode about the wrongfully accused criminals. I didn't like her. She was getting on my nerves with this "Tell me how you felt" "Tell me what was on your mind." I don't know she just didn't do it for me. I felt like she was trying to be like Oprah.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back