It's Official!!! The 4th Annual TSPN reunion will be held in...

Ay GR I say screw them... Lets hit the Boat On that friday nite, and Ride up to Memphis on Saturday.

What are you negroes gonna do? Farish Street in June, aint exactly Paris in July

.......Like I need another excuse to go home........I'm there folks.....

Yo Robber.....I'd like to help. And there's a gang of ol Boomsters around Jacktown......I'll holler atcha 'bout it.....

Has a date been set?

:tup:

And I think Jackson would be a wonderful place to have a Reunion for the SWACPage. We could even tail-gate at the Stadium, if anybody's down.......I can get a hook-up on one or two Port-a-potties. Gotta have those....:lmao:

That's an idea, having a tailgate in the staduim parking lot for the SWACPAGE reunion

I see yall trying to get arrested

JST

Im down with you baby. We can have a party at the crib that night....OOOH BABY

Originally posted by Get Ready
OH HEEEELLLL NO

WHAT HAPPENED TO MEMPHIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRUISE? YALL TRIPPIN :redhot: Where is the official vote? I demand a recount.....Al Gore send help.

Yall stuffed the ballot box. Not many people want the reunion in Jackson. What is going on here? Where do we live....China? This is a railroad job....I feel like a hobo. My voice was not heard.

You guys are missing Liberty Land....Graceland....Mud River and a few other attractions. Man this sucks. This is the worst thing to happen to the SWAC since the SU/PV band fight. .....A true set back....What is we gone do?

Its official.....The Mancott 2003 Jacktown is on.....Let me cal the Clarion Ledger and get this thing started.

You mean to tell me your not happy with this ?

Originally posted by Get Ready
The dude that cant even remember to bring ice to the tailgate...the dude that forgets every small detail known to man..... the dude that cant organize a trip to the stoe.....gets to host something as sacred and traditional as a TSPN reunion?

Sounds like you are volunteering your services, GR?

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
I'll be there!!! I'm saving up right now!! I'll be dayumed if I miss the reunion and it's going to be in Jackson!!

You just think they gonna serve them dayum potato salad sammiches!!!!

Hmmmmm...

Jackson, MS...:lol:

2 hops this time...
Now slide to left...
Now take it to the right...

Now take it down low...
All the way to the flo....
:lmao:

****insert **jericurl juice-hair guy** on his knees slide'n across
the floor like a bowl'n ball knock'n ms.j4jdown like a bowl'n pin.***
dayum ***dayum***dayum
the memories...

A return trip to "JAZZY's" has to be in the mix...
still :lmao:

Ms. j4j...Mike...Eric...Lex...Marg...LadyRho...send help quick!!!!!

Re: Hmmmmm...

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
Jackson, MS...:lol:

2 hops this time...
Now slide to left...
Now take it to the right...

Now take it down low...
All the way to the flo....

****insert **jericurl juice-hair guy** on his knees slide'n across
the floor like a bowl'n ball knock'n ms.j4jdown like a bowl'n pin.***
dayum ***dayum***dayum
the memories...

A return trip to "JAZZY's" has to be in the mix...
still :lmao:

Ms. j4j...Mike...Eric...Lex...Marg...LadyRho...send help quick!!!!!

YOU got jokes! No more Jerry Curl dude! I don't like that floor thing! :D:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :D :lmao:

well ya gottah admit...they had plenty of room and recognized all the schools...

Hey...Robber Set it up!!!!

They'd be glad to let ya have the place....

Still :lmao:

Dahh food was good as "L"......or either we were drunk as "L"....
I believe it was a combination of both...and I'm still not sure how I made it back to the Hotel...:emlaugh:

It wasn't all that then....

But, it served the purpose...we had a good time...

I'd like to just say hi to the owners...they would definitley
remember us....we turned that place out...NO PUN intended!!!

:lol:

Party, drink, and crash @ Robber's all weekend!!!!

We need to start getting back together at Pat O Brians
Man, I didn't get the invite. Ya'll negroes are CAT lol I was on the board then and didn't see this setup back then. Damn! Damn! Damn! lol

It was a club in Jackson we went to….I wanted some Glenlevit. Dude was like “we ain’t got that.” I said “there’s the bottle right there.” He blew dust off of it I paid him $40 for the entire bottle.

Back