Interracial Marriages should be banned!

Olde Hornet

Based on the logic for Roe and other items c thomas raised, interracial marriage falls into the same category.

There is no constitutional right to abortion. Over the protests of Chief Justice John Roberts, who voted to uphold Mississippi’s 15-week abortion ban but not to overturn Roe, the status quo of the past 49 years is gone.

“The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion.” Roe, he wrote, wasn’t simply wrong — it was so wrong as to amount to an “abuse of judicial authority.”

Alito acknowledged that a major precedent was being overturned, but he argued that it had to be done because the justices who decided Casey actually made a mistake by relying too heavily on precedent. The court is not required to uphold a previous ruling simply because it’s already on the books, he wrote. In fact, “the Constitution and the rule of law demand” that the question of abortion be returned to the states.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We base too many laws on religious bases when there is a constitutional right for freedom of religion. It’s like a person swearing on a Bible in court.

Black professional athletes and celebrities would gather in the streets and riot.
Shiddddd... all 4 of my nieces and TOO many of my 1st cousins gonna' be right there behind them rioting lol. It was one of those unspoken don't do that deals but somehow too many of the fam did it. I escaped the clutches, literally lol, somehow but every so often, I'll look at one of these richer Beckys and ask... "what if?" Put a Juneteenth shirt on her pasty pale azz and keep it pushing. 😂😂😂👀

Shiddddd... all 4 of my nieces and TOO many of my 1st cousins gonna' be right there behind them rioting lol. It was one of those unspoken don't do that deals but somehow too many of the fam did it. I escaped the clutches, literally lol, somehow but every so often, I'll look at one of these richer Beckys and ask... "what if?" Put a Juneteenth shirt on her pasty pale azz and keep it pushing. 😂😂😂👀
I don't think they will have anything to worry about. I believe the 1967 case of Loving vs. Virginia is settled precedence in American law and jurisprudence. Miscegenation clearly violated the Equal Protection and Due Process clauses of the United States Constituition. If it did not, then old Clarence and Jeannie/Jenny would have to march around the Supreme Court holding up signs.

I don't think they will have anything to worry about. I believe the 1967 case of Loving vs. Virginia is settled precedence in American law and jurisprudence. Miscegenation clearly violated the Equal Protection and Due Process clauses of the United States Constituition. If it did not, then old Clarence and Jeannie/Jenny would have to march around the Supreme Court holding up signs.
It's a norm now. Around these parts, it's almost abnormal to see a same race situationship/marriage. Folk are mixing left and right 'roun' heah.

At one point, this county, the old school district was 96% anglo, 3% black, and 1% the other. Earlier this year and with anticipated trends, it is now 99.2% anglo, .4% black, and .4% the other (Indian, Asian, Latino combined). I absolutely LOVE it out here. 😍😁 Nobody bothers me & my folk and we don't bother them, unless a Clarence Brandley situation rears its ugly, evil, racist head.

It's a norm now. Around these parts, it's almost abnormal to see a same race situationship/marriage. Folk are mixing left and right 'roun' heah.

At one point, this county, the old school district was 96% anglo, 3% black, and 1% the other. Earlier this year and with anticipated trends, it is now 99.2% anglo, .4% black, and .4% the other (Indian, Asian, Latino combined). I absolutely LOVE it out here. 😍😁 Nobody bothers me & my folk and we don't bother them, unless a Clarence Brandley situation rears its ugly, evil, racist head.
So, do they count a mixed person (Black/White) as "Anglo?"

lol - my dad grew up in segregation and never had that thought in their mind seeing how they were treated in his hometown and they tried to keep us down - now the same younger generation in his hometown has no problem going outside the race and marrying like nothing ever happened ans we're not living any better

lol - my dad grew up in segregation and never had that thought in their mind seeing how they were treated in his hometown and they tried to keep us down - now the same younger generation in his hometown has no problem going outside the race and marrying like nothing ever happened ans we're not living any better
Man, I graduated high school in 03. By my era, we had kind of started openly dating white girls and my uncles would freak the hell out. I remember once having a party at the house and a few white girls from the basketball team came by and I had older family members leave in fear.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, I graduated high school in 03. By my era, we had kind of started openly dating white girls and my uncles would freak the hell out. I remember once having a party at the house and a few white girls from the basketball team came by and I had older family members leave in fear.
Sounds like my mother lol. She swore before Allah, God, and Zeus that I would be swinging from the old oak tree up town if I continued to sport Becky, Amber, Kristy, Tonja lol, and the rest in their parents' beamers, benzos, MGs, Porsche, and Masseratis. I NEVER drove my '68 too much in HS because they were ALWAYS waiting to uber me where I wanted to go. They would leave their secluded lake communities and come pick me up after fball, bball, t&f, and tennis practices - games - meets. They almost had my raggedy assed because I was inches feom screwing up smh. Literally inches.

The standard interpretation of the Equal Protection and Due Process clauses of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution are antithetical to miscegenation although it took the courts until as recently as 1967 to reach that conclusion. No wonder it took "seperate but equal" so long to die.

Banning interracial marriages wouldn't be a bad thing. A lot of the most "successful" and seemingly well put together black men go for white women LOL

Back