I'm Tired As Hell, But It Was Worth It

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
I'd like to say thank you, to all who came out this weekend, I hope you guys truly enjoyed yourselves this weekend, I know I did.

Though we were small in number, I think, well I'm guessing we had big fun.

Bg, thanks for holding down the fort in my absence, and give a special thanks to you know who, for the hook ups, with the candy bars, and booklets. My friend, once again, you are the man.

Plow, you have to be the happiest poster on these boards, and the coolest.

Machiavelli, it was good to finally meet you, and get you talking.

Tara, it was good to finally meet you as well, it's good to see you kept your shape after all of those children.

D-Town, way to keep those haters in check.

It was a treat to meet Mrs. Mighty Dog, she is a wonderful lady, and a great conversationalist.

With all of the technology in Huntsville, seeing that it is the technological capital of the South, and all. Someone should've told Mighty Dog, that you can't microwave aluminum foil. ha ha ha

Robber, Battle Cat, TP, Lewis, and Kenn it was cool seeing you guys again, and I know we will hook up again during football season.

Toi, I know things haven't been right between us, but you didn't have to flaunt your new nigra in my face, that's cool though, I still have nothing but love for you. Just keep that nigra away from my kids. DM was cool though, I hope he enjoyed himself.

Suge, your phat arse is going to get it, futhamucka, I'm still pissed at you for blowing out my candles. I'm gon' get chu' sucka!!!!

Again, to all, a brother is sorry for being on CP Time on Friday, my bad.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
<b>BgJag</b>, the food and hospitality was the best! I know I ate my weight on Saturday.

<b>PLOW DOG</b>, did you make it to the &ldquo;club&rdquo; after the fight?

<b>Dtown Jag</b>, continue to shake those haters. Do what you do gurl!!!

<b>Tigerpride</b>, I wish you nothing but the best on your upcoming nuptials.

<b>Mighty Dog</b>, it is always a pleasure talking with you.

<b>D-NICE</b>, thanks for letting me eat off your plate. The sausages are on their way to the East coast.

<b>JSU*Toi</b>, it was great to see you again. Those tight outfits are on their way to ATL!

<b>Suge</b>, <i>&ldquo;I don't care about what the others say ... They don't know about this here ...&rdquo;</i> Our household is still intact!

<b>Lewis</b>, nice chatting with you again.

<b>The Cartel</b> & and <b>The Mafia</b>, y'all some fools!!!!

T

Organize a cruise, leaving from NOLA...or I'll organize one leaving from Galveston... The prices are the bomb... Ya can't beat a 7 day $599.00

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Organize a cruise, leaving from NOLA...or I'll organize one leaving from Galveston... The prices are the bomb... Ya can't beat a 7 day $599.00

I don't think we want to be around each other for 7 days. We are TSPN family and all, but I've done the 7 day cruise before and that's a long time to be around folks. How about let's try the 4 or 5 day first? Just suggesting.

To give you an idea on pricing

FYI: I did the 8 days, 7 nights from New Orleans last year the day after the Bayou Classic to Montego Bay, Cozumel and the Grand Cayman Islands for a little over $600.

This year I'm doing 8 days, 7 nights from Miami the day after the Bayou Classic to St. Maarten, St. John, St, Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Bahamas for $500.

The time of year has a lot to do with the prices.

7 whole days of swackos?

hell... naw

I can stand about 2 3 hour sessions on a weekend .. thats about it....

BgJag, Thank you for everything!!! The food was GREAT!!!

PLOW DOG, Like Tara said did you make it to the ?club? after the fight????

Dtown Jag, Shake the haters off Girl,

Tigerpride, See you in two weeks

Mighty Dog, Tell your wife that I will hit up the casions with her next time

D-NICE, If you had of Paid some CHILD SUPPORT I would not had to look for others to take care of your bad ssa kids !!!

Tara, Girl you are a trip, and Don't forget my outfits :D!!!!

Suge, Freak you I do eat, I just don't eat pork, nuts, tomatoes.... :lol:

Lewis, are you still talking????

The Cartel, you all SUCK :lol:, na see you at the JSU/gsu game

THE MAFIA , way to hold it down, You know we had to let them know who reall runs this...

We can do a weekend cruise out of NO for less than 200 bucks. You wont have to buy food or lodging and there is free entertainment....and you dont have to be aroud each other.

Man you cant beat that.

Toi, I agree with you on the 7 days....but I was figuring we'd choose 2-3 days for our "set" activities and the rest, just enjoy yourself on your own... but on second thought... you're right.... a few days is better.

I also agree with the time of year and the pricing. Mike and I will hit up a cruise sometime towards the end of this year. I have to see when my training days are over...

To ONE and ALL:
YES I made it to the club! It was packed. It was a pleasure to meet and greet everyone again. :D

2003 SWACPAGE Reunion coming to a city near you! Don't miss IT!:cool:

I'm still tired!! I got home yesterday and just fell out! I didn't realize how being shy could take so much out of me!

Anyway! I had a ball with yall people! Yall are some funny mofo's! It was great to meet Lewis and D-Town. The rest of you kneegrows I already knew, so yall know the deal!!

See everyone at some point this fall!

And D-Nice...kiss my arse! Next time I'll blow out your candles and then knock your punk arse out like I did Battle Cat!:lmao:

Well I had mad fun....and it was great to meet each of you as well. :D

Now, you mofos complain and complain about paying $75-$85 for this reunion but you wanna lay down $500-$600 for a gotdayum cruise. Mane, U people make me sick.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Suge, it was great meeting you also> I am sorry about talking so bad about your frat and saying that yall just twirl them cains to get women:lmao: What can I say about someone that has a Grambling helment with them. You cool with me.

Back