I'm Phat.........

Suge

The Phat Mack
..and dammit i could care less!

Today I propose that we start a campaign. This is the National Organization of Phat Arse Men Who Wear Tight Shirts Because We Want to, Even Though We Shouldn't.........or
NOPAMWWTSBWWTETWS for short.

Our goal in this world is to find the smallest and tighest shirts we can, and wear them out. Drink cases of beer and go to chinese buffets and shut them down. As Chairman of NOPAMWWTSBWWTETWS we have no real rules. Anyone is welcome...except for skiny dudes, muscle dudes(unless you have a gut), and of course WOMEN. Brawds bring too much drama. Anyway.......lets get out and get to business.

We are the NOPAMWWTSBWWTETWS , and we ain't going nowhere.

At the NOPAMWWTSBWWTETWS our motto is!
We may not know where Jenny Craig is, but we sure know where a buffett is!

You surely know how to bring a smile to my face. Ummm, ever read this book called <u>Something's Wrong With my Scale!</u>

Hmmmm......

Suge!

Can I eat anything I want? Are you sure you don't want to slim down a little and then eat our way back to being phat?

Dayum! I just got hungry as hell too! :emlaugh:

I think I'll get a twelve inch Po-boy for lunch then. :D

*walks in...
looks around...
gives blank stare...
walks away whistling a Bill Withers tune...*

I need a PHAT man in my life!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suge,

How can a sista get down. I need someone with meat on the bones to make me HOLLA. Can I be you baby MOMMA :D

Look I can cook, I am letting my hair grow back... and I am double jo....errr I will save that for later...

What do you say SUGE?????

WTF!?!

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
Suge,

How can a sista get down. I need someone with meat on the bones to make me HOLLA. Can I be you baby MOMMA :D

That'll be no! :mad:

Re: I need a PHAT man in my life!!!!

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

Look I can cook, I am letting my hair grow back... and I am <font color=red>double jo</font>....errr I will save that for later...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Calling my lawyer as I type*:D ;)

Good Idea Suge...

I am willing to help in this noble cause. For far too long people have looked down their skinny arse noses at those of us that have acheived the perfect balance between gravity and nutrition.

I have one suggestion though. Let's not worry about buying new tight shirts. Let's just pull the ones out of the back of the closet we've been saving for the day when they would button without holding your breath. We can take the money we save and spend it on more beer (none of that dymn lite stuff) and a Shoney's breakfast bar.

~~Looking for paperwork to make NAPAMWWTSBWWTETWS a tax deduction.~~

HEY!! No FAIR!!

It's plenty of women who walk around here with their size 14 arses stuffed into a pair of size 10 jeans. They need a group, too. Can they join yours?

At last......and organization that really understands !!!!!

I've been working myself to death for...for...

*pausing to gather myself*

Microphone please.....

*steps on vaunted Soapbox*

You know, I've been aboard the Tight Arsed Shirt Campaign since its inception, and through a lot of sacrifice, I've been able to get my percent of body fat to begin with a '1' instead of a '2'. I have denied myself what I would describe as 'the essence of my definition', brewer's yeast, barley, hops, and water..aka 'beer' and other marvelous beverages. Now, I have the ability to say 'yes' to supersizing...'yes' to 2nd helpings..and 'YES' to midnight snacks !!!

Thank you NOPAMWWTSBWWTETWS, not only can I take a break from this intensive training, but I think I'ma gonna celebrate by hitting Burger King to get Double Whopper with extra cheese for lunch, and a couple of All You Can Eat's for dinner.

Sumo Wrestlers, and the Fat Boys for spokespersons !!!!

Thanks Suge, this is just in time. I'm tired of having to go out and buy new shirts all the time. I will proudly wear my tight shirt as a member of (dayum I can't remember all the letters...I gotta put this blount down)!

looks like there are fringe benefits to being phat

L o L

*orders a bucket of hotwings*

MD request that no one and I mean no one try to get into that Mickey Mouse shirt your parents got for you at Disneyworld.

I started to break out my son's Steeler Jacket for the weekend.

Phat Boys, don't do it!!! Suge has lost his mind.

All of you Phat Boyz, stay out of those tight azz shirts. The only reason why Suge is wearing those tight shirts, is because he has asthma. So naturally he's gasping for air all of the time.

I'm opening a new store just for you Phat Boyz, it's call Man Bryant. No longer will you have to go to the gym, or deny yourself the simple pleasures in life, like Double Cheeseburgers w/extra bacon, Beer, Hot Wings, Chittlins.

My clothes will allow you to enjoy all of these things, and allow you to look great at the same time. Without that Black Incredible Hulk look.

Imagine putting on a tight shirt to begin with, and you try enjoying some ribs, brews, wings, or some hot links. Do you know how hard it will be to breath when you stand up, or try to walk.

For the life of you, don't listen to Suge, just wait until I open my Man Bryant Stores.

NICE

Ask, and you shall receive...

Originally posted by Vinita
It's plenty of women who walk around here with their size 14 arses stuffed into a pair of size 10 jeans. They need a group, too. Can they join yours?

Well, Ms. Vinita...your prayers have been answered. :)

Several years ago, I started the "Just-because-you -can-get-your-azz-in-it-doesn't-mean-that-it-fits" Association.

There are chapters springing up all over the southeast.
If you know someone (or two, three, or four) who fit the criteria...you may want to submit an application on their behalf! :D

"I may be the President of the assciation...but I'm NOT a client!" ;)

Now If I had not gone on a diet yesterday, I would get me 2lbs of Pinto beans w/phat back, not strick-o-lean phatback, a skilet of cornbread and a toothpick. I would sit back and wait for the beans to start working. I would be sitting with my hands on my stomach and leaning back. Good eating is when your body tell you how much it enjoyed the food.

If you see three phat folks in an elevator after lunch pass it up. Because before you get to your floor you will be smelling like what they ate.

This is not lie.

J4J when we get to SU asked her if she did this.

My wife is cooking a big pot of pinto beans and cornbread. She said I am not cooking any meat because we can use some of the frozen turkey legs.

I wondering now if Suge called her.

:)

Catching a mean visual.....................

Originally posted by MightyDog

If you see three phat folks in an elevator after lunch pass it up. Because before you get to your floor you will be smelling like what they ate.

AHHHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA !!!

*literally in tears*

I'm Phat..

Hey ATL..you are DJed...well then maybe I need to roll up your way soon so that we can umm...well, talk.

whispering.......But don't tell Tara, okay!

Bullhorn...chek!

:idea:
Microphone, chek!

Wireless Mic, chek!

Calling all newspapers, chek!

Calling all .com, .org, .net, .edu, sites...chek!

Calling all radio stations...non-commercial & commercial...chek!

Calling all television stations, chek!

Calling all...Linda Tripps, chek!

<FONT SIZE=7>
NOW HERE THIS........TARA....</FONT>

<MARQUEE><FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>SUGE IS GOING TO ROLL UP JSU-ATL'S WAY TO MAKE HER HIS BABY'S MOMMMA!</FONT></MARQUEE>:emlaugh:

Back