I'm Not Greek but...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Is Jesse doing this correctly? His look kind of weak. :emlaugh:
ByronJesse.jpg

Blu,

I cant see the pic, but if it is the one I'm thinking of
He could use a little help.

I can't see the picture either, but if it's the one I'm thinking of like LJ, it just means she likes Byyyyyronnnnnnn. :p

Ironically, Ricky Smiley joked about that Saturday night. He said that most of the Ques from the 80s to present come with it. They throw they stuff up hard. While the ole playas just throw it up like Jesse. I'm beginning to notice that.

Originally posted by BluBlood
His look kind of weak. :emlaugh:

If these are pictures of punk arse, weak, kappa punhing bags, aka Omega's. Then of course he looks weak. They all look weak. Bunch of weak hearted lil fags!!

They call me the DawgKatcher...cuz I'll lock a que up, and whip his arse like the dawg he klaims to be!!

Re: Re: I'm Not Greek but...

Originally posted by Suge

If these are pictures of punk arse, weak, kappa punhing bags, aka Omega's.

Sugar,
I think you have it twisted.
:emlaugh:

Re: Re: I'm Not Greek but...

Originally posted by Suge

If these are pictures of punk arse, weak, kappa punhing bags, aka Omega's. Then of course he looks weak. They all look weak. Bunch of weak hearted lil fags!!

They call me the DawgKatcher...cuz I'll lock a que up, and whip his arse like the dawg he klaims to be!!

Suge...From the bottom of my heart...i apologize for the Bruh that call you out and embarassed you at your first college party....but take my advice....Let it go....just let it go.... :rolleyes:

And Blu...Bruhs can throw it up anyway they like...it's all good...You knew what he was doing...and you knew what I was doing...that's the point... :)

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Blu, for some reason your picture didn't show up...

The pics didn't show up for me either initially, but after I hit the back button and then the forward they magically appeared.

Hope that helps.

Re: Re: Re: I'm Not Greek but...

Originally posted by ByronW

And Blu...Bruhs can throw it up anyway they like...it's all good...You knew what he was doing...and you knew what I was doing...that's the point... :)

Weeeelllll...I thought he was doing a half impression of Jimmie Walker. Who knew.
ne_nau.gif

times0013.jpg

Back