I recieved a Prophetic Vision from this picture...,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
hughes.gif

I just thought I'd share it with my SWAC Brethren. Whether you accept it is up to you. There was this funeral. It was not a funeral to bury the physically dead. It was to bury the death of a football program. The picture above was on the obituary program. I even saw members from respected smacking organizations such as the Mafia (many of them were crying), The Cartel, Jaguar Nation, and the Dawgpound dressed in black suits. Members from other organizations formed a choir singing His Eye is on the Sparrow. Listen----->http://www.blackgospel.com/showcase/ra/58_748.ram

The Preacher that gave the Eulogy said something like this:

We are gathered here today to pay tribute to a Football program that is now officially dead. Yes we know its program began Decaying when a school from the big ole hill took over the East and JACKson St. became 3rd Best in that Division. Now lets review what happened during the 2001 season.

Howard won
Tenn. St. Lost
Miss. Valley Won
AAMU Lost
ASU Lost
Southern Lost
Grambling Lost
APB Lost
NC A& T Lost
PV A&M Won
Alcorn St. Won

It put up the good fight but after a 4-7 record, the only thing it now has left is it's past:D . It has decayed, rotten, stunk, to a low level. Now let us all pray for JACKson State. Its football program is Dead................,

.......I TELL YA CORA THEY MADE JW UP LIKE HE WILL JUST WAKE UP AND SPEAK TA ME!!!!!!!! lawddddddddddddddddddddddd JESUS:bawling:
hughes.gif

What are you doing?

BulldogM.Ed.23,

jsu's program is not gonna die. It's just gonna get kicked to sleep for a few years.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Everyone has hopes and dreams, but just don't plan on yours coming true! Death, is only what you will feel like after the Big Blue Machine roll yo azz over!

Back