• Disregard my own dayum directions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just say "UCKF IT" and go home

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
My kids took a pop quiz today ... these are the directions, verbatim:

Give your answers in complete sentences. COMPLETE SENTENCES DO NOT BEGIN WITH BECAUSE!

I tell y'all, over HALF these answers are in INCOMPLETE SENTENCES!!

What to do??

:confused:

:bawling: 'cause these chirren is prolly gone FLUNK this quiz for being LAZY!!

Y'all betta give these little pissworms some help before they all go home mad as hell!

Well, they'll be mad as hell tomorrow ... they're already gone now ...

:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Please flunk 'em, BECAUSE it was a guy on my ship in the Navy who was killed just because he did not follow directions!!!!!!!!!

Someone was fired on my job, because they overpaid a client $4000 mofo dollars just because they did not follow directions.

Young kids need to learn the "work world" ain't no mofo joke!

They need to learn how to follow directions.

Originally posted by pbla
Please flunk 'em, BECAUSE it was a guy on my ship in the Navy who was killed just because he did not follow directions!!!!!!!!!

I agree...fluck em...

Maybe just maybe they don't know that you can't start a sentence with "because". I don't know if this rule has changed or not but it used to be that you couldn't start a setence with the word "but". Does that still apply also, because I have seen way to many times.

I say take the points off.

Please dont spell/grammar check Me.

Vinita,
Since they did not follow directions, take points away from them and give them a lecture they would never forget. Send a letter home to their parents, explain the situation to the parents, and let the parents handle it.

Place the blame back on the parents.

I hope my grammar is not too bad. I am a little nervous.

Webster - send help.
:)

well

nita this time i would take points....next time i would flunk that arse...

You need to stop blaming them kids for not being taught how to write a complete sentence.

Because they just like that. :D

Ok, I guess I will take points off, but I'm gonna take off SO MANY DAYUM POINTS, that if they don't have all the answers RIGHT, they're gonna FLUNK ANYWAY!!!

Hateful, Hateful Niter!

My mama said one sentence can always begin with "because" ...

"BECAUSE I said so!"

It could be that the teacher just ain't worth a dayum...did you ever think of that? :D

Kenn, your crazy ass is just cruising for a bruisin'

Nita, my dear sisterfriend, I agree with pbla:

Someone was fired on my job, because they overpaid a client $4000 mofo dollars just because they did not follow directions.

Yep, all that he said! Irregardless to what SOG said, we know you doing a good job! :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Very Simple. Flunk Em.

Mugz gotta learn before dey go to college. They can't be pampered. If you REALLY have a problem with flunking em,,, then play along like you have flunked them,,, and then give them a "last chance make-up" test towards the end of the term. :lecture:

The teachers I remember and appreciate the most, to this day, are the ones that were the biggest "SPOONS",, the ones I (and most students at the time) thought were the biggest A-holes. One of the most infamous, an engineering (muslim) instructure at Tuskegee dat flunked my -ss with an "E", even though I stuck his class out the hole semester,,, and wouldn't let my boy "slide", who was a MEASLEY point from not having to repeat the coarse, would not budge one point,,, and we both had to take the class over,,, but students of the era remember dat mug and I quote dat mug to THIS DAY to the delight of many a student dat came through dat camp and went through DIS mug.

If dem mugz can't read instructions, give them a good lesson in making sure to be able to read instructions next time. Gotta be hard on dem mugz and instill discipline. :nod2:

Please take points off or flunk them. If you don't, when they get to college and I got to deal with them, they will still be doing that same isht and be thinking something is wrong with me when i penalize them for not following directions. I can put the damn direction in ALL CAPS AND BOLD and some of the idiots will still not do it, and I will say did you read that, and they will say no, I did not see that and then ask me, WHy you tripping so hard. But if you put, 10 bonus points for everyone, the blind little b*stards will see that every time. So I say bring the pain, you are saving me some.

Dearest Teacher Nita lynn,

As you are now getting ready to hand back those doggone pop quzzes, I sure hope you marked those answers as incorrect. If they did not follow YOUR directions, then the answers are wrong! I find myself every day trying to get it through the cement heads of my two stress balls that they must follow and read directions. And I expect the teaching profession to back me up on this so they don't think this is more of my useless rhetoric. So please teach those children in Dtown a lesson that I am trying to teach mine here in ATL. Roast their arses!!! Make them papers bleed!!! The parent's won't understand but fugg 'em! :D

Thank you.

Sincerly,

A concerned parent

Worse than that!!

Here is an actual question from their pop quiz:

What did Leslie name their new, secret land?

These are some of the "complete sentences" I got:

Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia

Narnia

The correct answer would be She named their land Terabithia or The name of the secret land was Terabithia. Silly mofos went from having a correct answer to having an incorrect answer, all because they were too dayum SORRY to write a sentence!

Well, I gave all of 'em ZEROS if they didn't follow directions, and they HAVE to do it over CORRECTLY, or I'm gonna add ANOTHER to my gradebook ... if they do it correctly, the highest grade they can get is a 70 ... because they shouldn't be doing the isht over in the FIRST PLACE!!

OOOOOHHH! My face is burning just TELLING y'all this isht!

:redhot:

Re: Worse than that!!

Originally posted by Vinita

Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia

Narnia

The correct answer would be She named their land Terabithia or The name of the secret land was Terabithia. Silly mofos went from having a correct answer to having an incorrect answer, all because they were too dayum SORRY to write a sentence!

The answer also could have been - :idea:

Because she couldn't think of another name, she named it Terabithia

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Worse than that!!

Originally posted by Vinita

Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia

Narnia

Well, I gave all of 'em ZEROS if they didn't follow directions, and they HAVE to do it over CORRECTLY, or I'm gonna add ANOTHER to my gradebook ... if they do it correctly, the highest grade they can get is a 70 ... because they shouldn't be doing the isht over in the FIRST PLACE!!

These are 6th graders right?

Re: Re: Worse than that!!

Yeah, DTown, they are 6th graders.

Originally posted by Fiyah

The answer also could have been - :idea:

Because she couldn't think of another name, she named it Terabithia

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

No, that could NOT have been the answer, because there was a REASON she named it Terabithia!

Furthermore, none of my kids would complete the sentence. That's why I don't let them start sentences with BECAUSE. They would have said, "BECAUSE she couldn't think of another name."

THAT AIN'T NO DAYUM SENTENCE!!

Oh, and they have to take those F papers home, correct them AT HOME, and get them SIGNED for me to remove the F from my gradebook! I am NOT playing with these mofos! I ain't HAVING this ISHT in my class!!

You're prolly finished grading the papers now, but I say that you do count off, if they didn't follow your directions.

But, don't count the grades, when compiling their overall grade. But don't tell them that.

Kids need to learn NOW to follow directions. 'Cause in the real world, you'll prolly be given ONE CHANCE to NOT follow them, then you're out of a job, and on the street......

Academics Gott-dayummit!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

:D

Back