I need my arse whipped!!!!

Legend35

This is a true story.

Early this morning I had a dream I was driving down the street listening to the radio (I don't listen to the radio). I heard a guy come on there singing a song called "Take It Slow". It sounded so good that I pulled the car over and was running up and down the streets knocking on other driver's windows asking who the singer was.
Finally I woke up and Good Morning America was on the tv I left on,...and there he was,....John Legend I had no idea he was that good. I got two girl friends in Tx that are CPA s .They keep me hip on the new stuff and I fill them in on the old. They have been tellin' me for years to check this guy out but,...since my field is music,...I felt they couldn't relate to material of my taste. All this time,...all these years and it takes a dream to cause me to notice this guy? :slap: I will be pickin' up this CD today!!!

The song you heard is 'Ordinary People'

The radio plays it ad nauseum. Wait until you hear 'Cloud Nine'.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah you need a beat down. But I understand how you feel. They interviewed him on CNN and he said listened to a lot of ole school artists. It shows in his music.

Legend35 said:
This is a true story.

Early this morning I had a dream I was driving down the street listening to the radio (I don't listen to the radio). I heard a guy come on there singing a song called "Take It Slow". It sounded so good that I pulled the car over and was running up and down the streets knocking on other driver's windows asking who the singer was.
Finally I woke up and Good Morning America was on the tv I left on,...and there he was,....John Legend I had no idea he was that good. I got two girl friends in Tx that are CPA s .They keep me hip on the new stuff and I fill them in on the old. They have been tellin' me for years to check this guy out but,...since my field is music,...I felt they couldn't relate to material of my taste. All this time,...all these years and it takes a dream to cause me to notice this guy? :slap: I will be pickin' up this CD today!!!

You so late. :lol: j/k

But yeah, John Legend is da truth.........and you should hear him live. :bowdown: :tup:

Back