I need help getting Nita something for our Anniversary

Da_Sperm

Yall HELP!!! I only have 3 days (Oct. 11th) to get her something and I don't want her to know that I almost forgot for the 4th year in a row.

Again, don't tell her, it's a secret.....

Oh, this will be our 4th year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

That's this week?

I think your wife might appreciate GREATLY the opportunity to SHOP in relative peace ... meaning, you and your KLAZY CHIRREN would have to stay at home!

:insert pic of devil smiley here*

Give her a hunnerd dollars and tell her to shop @ Vicki's Secret. :emlaugh: That way, both of you will win and celebrate the anniv fligga-ma-jig together. :D

Seriously, congrats on putting up w/ that woman for 4 years (LOL - direct Niter's anger here-------------------->).

4th year anniv.... hmmmmmmmmmmm....

You say that like I'm difficult to get along with!

:rolleyes:

*looking for a blunt object*

Re: You say that like I'm difficult to get along with!

Originally posted by Vinita
:rolleyes:

*looking for a blunt object*

I didn't think I had to actually say it :confused:. :ducking like heck!:

You aiight gul. I was tryin' 2 help you out by tellin' him to give you the c-note to go shop gul... :rolleyes: Sheesh....... :D

4th year anniv.... Hmmmmmmmmm..... I found this "spot" in Addison that is the bomb-deedo in terms of jazz/ambience/... Seems like it would be perfecto for an anniv celeb. Wed/Thurs/Sat nights are live band nights. Holla'.

Try This

Get her a vacum cleaner. Women always enjoy getting house appliances for gifts.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Get her a gift certificate to go to one of those all day spas out in Duncanville. She can get a bucked naked massage, get that green goop spread all over her face, get She'Wan to do her nails and toes, and hear the latest gossip!!!

NN

WTF?

Originally posted by cat daddy
Get her a vacum cleaner. Women always enjoy getting house appliances for gifts.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Um, thanks, but I already have a vacuum cleaner! :p

Re: WTF?

Um, thanks, but I already have a vacuum cleaner! :p

Just joking. Actually I'd suggest since it is your anniversary, take a weekend trip to a bed and breakfast.

I KNOWED you was joking, Cat Daddy!

The closest thing I am going to get to a bed and breakfast is floor room and Mickey D's in Sweespote this here weekend! :D

Hey, dude, I know what you can do for your wife for an anniversary present! Pick up some SALTGRASS STEAKHOUSE and a six-pack of Coronas on your way home from work! Won't there be some lamers playing football on ESPN?

I got it !!!

Why don't you be like phatback and buy her a nice pair of ...
socks! :D

Tara knows me best !!!!

I gots luv for you gal !!!!!

Sperm,

Man, you'll be suprised how much luvin you'll be gettin from buying socks !!!

I had to call in sick the next day........I didn't know Shanka had it in her !!! :D

Servicemerchadise has $200.00 rings on sale for $59.00. They sure are pretty. But I bought a necklace as the anniversary gift, because chances are she may have gone by. You could leave the original tag on the ring.:D

Day Spa

I was going to say the spa too, NN. But I was thinking more Elizabeth Arden Day Spa on Northwest Hwy. Then dinner next door at the Cheesecake Factory or the Blue Mesa Grill!

Happy Anniversary,'Nita and 'Sperm! Wishing you many years of happiness!

First of all.....Congrats to you both

Jewelry is always good! :D

Aye, I was thinking the same thing Niter....maybe a nice ROLEX or Movada watch Corey.

:rolleyes: :p ;)

Sperm

I'm from the old skool, so I definitely think you should get her something that is usable

A nice apron to keep her clean while she cooks

A good ole hair net so her hair don't fall in the food

A new iron and ironing board so she can keep your clothes pressed

Dish detergent so she can get those dishes so fresh and so clean

and you can't go wrong with one of those old fashion mops, the heavy duty kind.

Congrats!!!!!
:D

Mighty Hornet, lay off the pipe, why don't ya?

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Sperm

I'm from the old skool, so I definitely think you should get her something that is usable

A nice apron to keep her clean while she cooks

I don't mind getting dirty in the kitchen ... or anywhere else ... ;)

A good ole hair net so her hair don't fall in the food

I don't have enough hair for that to be an issue ... besides, what's wrong with a little HEAD HAIR in some 'ghettis?

A new iron and ironing board so she can keep your clothes pressed

Douglas Cleaners does that just fine, thanks!

Dish detergent so she can get those dishes so fresh and so clean
Step into the 70s, MH ... it's called a DISHWASHER ... GE sells them all around ...

and you can't go wrong with one of those old fashion mops, the heavy duty kind.

No, I guess he can't, unless he wants me to mop!

Congrats!!!!!
:D

:eek: :p

I know. Give her a gift certificate to get a full body massage, facial, and pedicure, etc. Keep the kids for 3 full days so she can have time to rest and go shopping. :D

Well, see, what ha' happened was ...

That won't work, K ... I didn't use the last certificate he got me. I tried (I really did) to use it this summer, but I couldn't ... and now it has expired ... DANG!! It is looking pretty bad for me getting anything! :bawling:

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!

I know!! I know!! I KNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

How about having your wife in Shreveport BEFORE the Cajun Daiquiri closes Friday night? That would be a MOST WONDERMOUS anniversary present!!

Back