I need a HUGE favor!!!!!!!

Panther88

Banned
I need to ask a HUGE favor - I have some friends from overseas
who are camping their way across the U.S. in their new Mercedes
SUVs and they have asked me if I had any contacts where they
can stay without spending too much money. I said I would ask
around for places, but just in case you feel it might be a bit of an
imposition, they do have all their own camping gear and won't require much place to set up (maybe in your yard or a spare room)...They're great people and good company. I gave them this site address anyway, and hope you feel that its not too much of a bother.
PS: I've attached a photo of them in case they arrive unannounced.

Tell 'em to come on!

I'll have my pistol handled shot gun aimed RAT AT tha tires! LOL

Sure they can stay at my place! There's a big ol field in the back of my subdivision where they can set up camp. I'll even call my friends at the AFB and see if we can set up an air show to entertain them! And I know the Major I just met will want to bring his welcome wagon by. We'll gladly show them some Southern hospitality and have a grand ole time!

Originally posted by Bengal E
There's a big ol field in the back of my subdivision where they can set up camp. I'll even call my friends at the AFB and see if we can set up an air show to entertain them! And I know the Major I just met will want to bring his welcome wagon by. We'll gladly show them some Southern hospitality and have a grand ole time!

Picture of Bengal E's friend showing some Southern Hospitality.

fq54131.jpg

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL @ Bengal E & Fiyah...

Panthro they can stay, but you got to keep my Mother-In-Law while I got the family of low riders. :)

Trust me, I get the better part of this deal. All I'll have to deal with is B-52's making bombing runs in my backyard. You get my Mother-In-Law.
Hands down, I win.

Back