I Lost My Dayum Cell Phone

Robber

Consigliere
Anybody trying to contact me by cell phone, call me at 601-918-4378, and not 4348. I lost my dayum cell phone in Chicago yesterday.

Home 601-376-0754
Pager 601-930-4659

I ain't trying to email every dayum body.

Well, when my cell phone was stolen from school. I reported my cell phone within that same day, hour and minute. I even signed up the stole protection policy within a week I got a new phone. But, that bill came to me the next month and I was very upset about it. The company charged me for the calls that the thief made even thought I had proof that it was stolen and bought the da.... policy. The women told me it was not thier fault the phone was stolen and I told her it was not my responsibility to pay for the charges; we went back and forth until I hung up the phone in her face. I just hope you didn't deal with HOUSTON CELLULAR, they are a rip off!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

OK!

But everytime I tried to call you on that number before now, you had it turned off. Like when I tried to call you last weekend to find out the score of your game. Then I heard it on the PA system at Mudford. I kinda figured you just didn't want to talk to anyone....LOL!

Robber hopefully you'll answer the phone next Saturday night so I can meet ya.:wavey:

Mike

We have been tring to call you all weekend to see how homecoming turned out but we didn't get a answer.

Did your number change???:D :D

Well, my new phone came Monday. I will program the thing in the morning. My old number is still in effect. 601-918-4348.

<font color=red>DO NOT CALL ME AT 601-918-4378</font>.

Again, my number is 601-918-4348.

That is all.

Ms. J4J,

Hell yeah I had it turned off.

Back